The song is called REGICIDAL MOB.

Here is a song I wrote about killing a king. My band is Worse Things Waiting from Tampa, FL. Please check out this song, just got the lyrics mixed and the whole thing mastered. Let me know what you think of the song please and if you dig it, like us on facebook.

Regicidal Mob
Guy Stabs

-like a snail along a straight razor, dividing itself through motion
M E S H U G G A H
I've kind of drifted away from listening to this kind of stuff, but I think you guys pull it off really well. I like that you guys are clearly influenced by the newer wave of metal but don't have the generic pitfalls of most popular metal bands. My only complaint is the vocals around 0:59 sound a bit weird, however I really like the growls that came after. I like how your bass drum is more audible as a "real" bass drum than a lot of death metal/deathcore bands rather than just a click, but I think even a little bit less clicky-ness would benefit the sound more, even though that's kind of a standard for metal bands nowadays.
i agree with the dude above me. ive drifted away from this stuff too. theres more to playing music than seeing how fast/heavy you can play or scream, but you guys pulled it off pretty well. the production was good as far as im concerned. well done!
First thing I gotta mention is the band name, the whole Tampa/St. Pete/Orlando area is covered with bands that have "sentence-like" names (I live here as well), and thats going to be the first thing that sets you apart, since people will see your name first. It just seems a bit typical is all, but moving on, this is really about the music.

While this isn't my style, I can say the production is well done, and well mixed, although I think the low end needs some accent (on the bass and kick drum) just to make the song more powerful. The guitar tone seems fuzzy, like there is too much gain on it, I'd back down on it or seek a more clear distortion sound to bring out the color and dynamics more. The talking/spoken vocal part, I would say would have to go entirely. Its just done SO much and its something thats really hard to pull off and make it at all interesting. A lot of people get "professional speakers", people with really bombastic voices to this stuff because often times its the only way to make a spoken part listenable.
Lascaille's Shroud

Progressive Cosmic Death Metal

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

You only exist because we allow it,
And you will end because we demand it.
Quote by The Uncreator
First thing I gotta mention is the band name, the whole Tampa/St. Pete/Orlando area is covered with bands that have "sentence-like" names (I live here as well), and thats going to be the first thing that sets you apart, since people will see your name first. It just seems a bit typical is all, but moving on, this is really about the music.

While this isn't my style, I can say the production is well done, and well mixed, although I think the low end needs some accent (on the bass and kick drum) just to make the song more powerful. The guitar tone seems fuzzy, like there is too much gain on it, I'd back down on it or seek a more clear distortion sound to bring out the color and dynamics more. The talking/spoken vocal part, I would say would have to go entirely. Its just done SO much and its something thats really hard to pull off and make it at all interesting. A lot of people get "professional speakers", people with really bombastic voices to this stuff because often times its the only way to make a spoken part listenable.

Thanks for the constructive criticism here, finding a band name was rough! The guitars will certainly be re-recorded with a new amp and pickup set I'm getting, so you are right on the mark with the tone problem there. The spoken part does sound a bit weak, so I think I may at the very least go back and add something to it, or have my vocalist go back and hit that part again. I just liked your fb page btw, you have some great sounding metal and seriously deserve to have more than 50 likes! Do you play in the Tampa area still? I'd love to come see your live act.
Guy Stabs

-like a snail along a straight razor, dividing itself through motion
M E S H U G G A H
Well between full time jobs were are struggling with anything outside studio work. I wish it were different, concerning your songs though - Its all small stuff, your production alone sets you apart from the sea of terrible sounding demos flooding the local scene, that is something to be proud of. So few bands actually have decent recordings, or don't bother REALLY putting in the time to learn what is actually being done and all that.

If you only have to re-record or remix a few times, then awesome - I have re-recorded songs up to six or seven times before I become as happy as I can be with them lol
Lascaille's Shroud

Progressive Cosmic Death Metal

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

You only exist because we allow it,
And you will end because we demand it.