yo, new here, so if this thread belongs somewhere else, can you direct me to wherever it belongs?

so basically i wanted to buy a new amp and my budgets around $800. i usually play blues, classic rock and stoner/doom metal so wanted something appropriate for that. i was suggested these:

Vox custom ac151 15w
Blackstar venue series ht club 40
Blackstar venue series ht stage 60
Bugera bc30 212
Orange tiny terror tt15c
Peavey 6505 112 60w tube combo guitar amp
Peavey valveking 112 combo amp
Peavey vypyr tube

which one would you recommend out of these? other suggestions are welcome too!

thanks
I think the Orang will get you what your looking for better than the rest of your list. But try it first to see if you like the Orange sound.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
I think the Orang will get you what your looking for better than the rest of your list. But try it first to see if you like the Orange sound.

hm, a lot of my favorite guitarists play orange, so i'm sure i'll like the sound, but i'll definitely try one out before deciding. thanks
15 watts is not really loud enough if you play with a drummer. Not for heavier stuff anyhow.
1. The SG stands for “solid guitar.”
Quote by Marrowoflife
15 watts is not really loud enough if you play with a drummer. Not for heavier stuff anyhow.

yeah, that was actually my main concern regarding the orange - otherwise i wouldve went straight for it, its the definitive stoner rock amp. so how loud should my amp be if i intend to play with other people, and on stage (smaller venues) but usually with headphones on in my dorm to practice and stuff?

if it helps i use a prs se singlecut