Hi,

This is a solo that i came up with, over the sbrego guitar backing !

Let me know what you think....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-BJ2ZTVGh8

Cheers,

PS: I made this for a guitar contest, but i backed/chickened out

PSS: I had to reupload this...
Last edited by cub0ne at Jul 11, 2011,
Hey man...thanks giving my song a listen!

I remember you from your Beat It Solo.....once again your playing is astonishing...every note was perfect. And you've really found your lead tone well...I like it. This bad boy was short...but effective.

I'd be interested to see you cover yngwie malmsteen or steve vai....have you ever covered one of their solos? Well all around great job!
Hi,

what part could be tighter ??? i would like to know so i can work on it !

also i check your stuff out later ;-)

Cheers,
cubOne,
It's funny, but it sounded better the second time I heard it. The first time I heard it, I thought 0:30 to 0:31 could have been played a little cleaner (not so easy when playing multiple strings quickly), but this is mostly nit-picking.
Haha your description is wrong. If you wrote that yourself it sounded great man. Nice tone too.
Great solo dude, you shouldn't be so down on yourself in your description! Keep it up, I really like the smoothness of your playing, not much more to say really, good job!
Quote by hellz
Great solo dude, you shouldn't be so down on yourself in your description! Keep it up, I really like the smoothness of your playing, not much more to say really, good job!

Thanks mate, I guess i,ll change the description then !

@neologist I haven't done any steve vai stuff, but in the past i did some ynwie stuff Not the speedy ones, but i think i did echo etude and arpeggios from hell

I did a few satriani songs tho !

And to everyone who liked my vid and had a listen, Thank you very much !

Cheers,