Ooo hai guys! Im doing a little survery and some research for an essay at school and its about how young people and teens are sterotyped as violent,lazy,druggies etc by the media to the public, so i fought it be pretty cool to ask the pit for some thoughts and stuff on the subject to include on my work. All Opinions,stories or lulz are welcomed!

Gear:
Vintage VRS100
Marshall avt50h
Marshall haze cab
Vox ac15vr
Joyo Hot plexi pedal
Behringer SP400 phase shifter
Guitar tech analog delay
Vox Pathfinder 10
teens usually get looked down on because they don't have new amps.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
All this rock music is ruining our children, accept Jesus as your savior children it is your only way to go to heaven.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
All this rock music is ruining our children, accept Jesus as your savior children it is your only way to go to heaven.

Palestinians.

That is all.
MATTERHORN
Quote by Metallicuh
teens usually get looked down on because they don't have new amps.

/thread
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Palestinians.

That is all.

Hey, what's that supposed to mean?

I like Palestinians, espacially with white phosphorus.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Alex Vik
Is this thread supposed to make young people look stupid? Cause that's what it's doing.

No its not

Gear:
Vintage VRS100
Marshall avt50h
Marshall haze cab
Vox ac15vr
Joyo Hot plexi pedal
Guitar tech analog delay
Vox Pathfinder 10
A lot of them are stupid, shiftless, losers.

It's unfair to generalize, because there are plenty that aren't, but I don't think it detracts from the concept that they're popularly thought of that way for a reason. As far as why, it's mostly just being young. Youth is inexperience in most cases - it's a part of learning as a person and growing up.

Other times it's horrid parenting.

Anyway, that's what I think.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by NotSoAirJordan
After three years of using marijuana, I went on a killing spree at my school.

Does this help?

yes althrough i fought that stuff is meant to make you chill rather then rage.

Gear:
Vintage VRS100
Marshall avt50h
Marshall haze cab
Vox ac15vr
Joyo Hot plexi pedal
Guitar tech analog delay
Vox Pathfinder 10
Quote by NotSoAirJordan
After three years of using marijuana, I went on a killing spree at my school.

same here
People think I'm a ****. Then they see my MCR hoodie and my friends and think I'm a pussy. Then my more-than-violent friend usually lashes out.
Quote by SG_dave
You're doing a survey, yet not asking any specific questions that can be measured and operationalised?

Good luck with that.

Well its really just asking for peoples own opinions on the topic.

Gear:
Vintage VRS100
Marshall avt50h
Marshall haze cab
Vox ac15vr
Joyo Hot plexi pedal
Guitar tech analog delay
Vox Pathfinder 10
Quote by TheFamousCow
No its not

Well too bad, cause they are

edit:

I hate most of them, but I'm a mysanthrope, so I guess it's no surprise.
But I hate them more than I hate adults. So, yes. Generally they are worse.
Last edited by Zeletros at Jul 9, 2011,
Quote by Zeletros
Well too bad, cause they are

meh if you think so then

Gear:
Vintage VRS100
Marshall avt50h
Marshall haze cab
Vox ac15vr
Joyo Hot plexi pedal
Guitar tech analog delay
Vox Pathfinder 10
Quote by JD2k9
People think I'm a ****. Then they see my MCR hoodie and my friends and think I'm a pussy. Then my more-than-violent friend usually lashes out.

having a hard friend does not relieve you of your status of being a pussy
Quote by JD2k9

You could just spend three years smoking out the bud then going on a killing spree as kindly stated before, just sayin" =P

Gear:
Vintage VRS100
Marshall avt50h
Marshall haze cab
Vox ac15vr
Joyo Hot plexi pedal
Guitar tech analog delay
Vox Pathfinder 10
There are good teens and bad teens. The bad ones haven't been weeded out and made to live under bridges like adults so they make us all look bad.
Teens are naturally rebelious. They have to be, or every generation would be like the last and there would be no progress. Why do you think the most drastic paradigm shifts in thought and politics come off of university campuses. It's because university students have the attitudes of the younger generations, and the intelligence of the older ones.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
A sum up of the rules for most idiots in my class:

- Have to like pop music.
- Must dislike and make fun of everything that is different.
- Must be afraid to try new things.
- Must whip their iPhones/other flashy mobile every 6.5837 seconds.
- The other guys must play Playstation all night and must get a 5,3865 kill streak on what shooting game they play.
- Most of the girls must be unintelligent, act like they're life is tragic and wear braces, which are a ****ing turn-off.
- It is compulsory for girls to have no appreciation of anything good that requires skill.
- It is not an option for girls to like boys who DO NOT play COD all night.
- It is mandatory for most boy and girls to have their heads far up there own arses.
- Money may only be obtained from the banks of their rich daddies.
- Everyone must follow the crowd. If people randomly start picking their nose, you do it too, even if you have no bogies.

I hope I helped!
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Woffelz
A sum up of the rules for most idiots in my class:

- The other guys must play Playstation all night and must get a 5,3865 kill streak on what shooting game they play.
- Most of the girls must be unintelligent, act like they're life is tragic and wear braces, which are a ****ing turn-off.
- It is compulsory for girls to have no appreciation of anything good that requires skill.
- It is mandatory for most boy and girls to have their heads far up there own arses.
- Everyone must follow the crowd. If people randomly start picking their nose, you do it too, even if you have no bogies.

I hope I helped!

Ahhh it reminds of my own school too muchhh! and yeah it helped thanks man

Gear:
Vintage VRS100
Marshall avt50h
Marshall haze cab
Vox ac15vr
Joyo Hot plexi pedal
Guitar tech analog delay
Vox Pathfinder 10
cos teens are scatbags
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
As someone whos 20 i can say that most people my age are lazy/stupid/dipshits who really have no future. Hell even i who am aware of it have my own bad habits that i have to struggle to overcome. I mainly blame parents though, most parents today dont have the balls to teach there kids right from wrong and really shouldnt be parents in the first place. As a result well be getting a generation of durps.
Fucking lazy layabout drug addicts. You only got off the couch to mug people.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Woffelz

I hope I helped!

Yeah that pretty much describes me. Except I play Xbox and it takes loads of skills! More skill than PS3 anyway. And girls totally appreciate that it takes skill.
RIP Adam
A lot of teenagers are stupid and a lot of adults are stupid.
Teens and their actions vary from person to person, however this is what I see in most of them. With technology, the whole game changed. Teens now are more compelled to be into their socials lives (with the rise of Facebook, iPhones, and other objects that the media or marketers heavily shove down their throats). Because of this, every bit of drama is taken everywhere with them, the stress of trying to belong has risen. Because of this, they are under pressure to keep their image based on what the people they want to hang out.

They want to act the way the people they want to hang out with act like. It's almost as if they lost their true selves in the process. They are too busy trying to be something in high school that they forgot to be themselves. This applies to most teens but not every teen. The issue of sex comes up but that has been the same for the past generations, the only difference is that more people know about it due to the fact that every teen needs to be kept up with information of other people's lives.

That's just what I see though, but what do I know...I do love f*cking high school girls, they are wild >___>
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Last edited by spanishyanez at Jul 9, 2011,
99% of teens only understand responsibility in a very superficial way
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
It's just how it is man. Even before now, teens are always looked down upon. It's because, as you get older, it gets easier and easier to forget about how awkward and ****ed up you were as a teen. So you see people who are going through that, not being in the same mentality as you are, and act as if you were higher just because you're older. When in fact, you were probably just the same way. It's just how it is

by the way, I don't mean YOU as in you personally TS
Quote by spanishyanez
Teens and their actions vary from person to person, however this is what I see in most of them. With technology, the whole game changed. Teens now are more compelled to be into their socials lives (with the rise of Facebook, iPhones, and other objects that the media or marketers heavily shove down their throats). Because of this, every bit of drama is taken everywhere with them, the stress of trying to belong has risen. Because of this, they are under pressure to keep their image based on what the people they want to hang out.

They want to act the way the people they want to hang out with act like. It's almost as if they lost their true selves in the process. They are too busy trying to be something in high school that they forgot to be themselves. This applies to most teens but not every teen.

You, sir, just gave an explanation to the term "trend-following sheep".

9 golf claps for you, good sir!

Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

Quote by Alex Vik
Is this thread supposed to make young people look stupid? Cause that's what it's doing.

Young people are stupid, young implying inexperienced, lack of wisdom, and ignorance. Which most young people tend to be, especially on these forums.
Also about most teens.

- Ignorant.
- Pretty much stupid.
- ALW@Y5 4VE 2 TALK L1K3 TH15 0N TH3 1NT3RNET!!!!11 XXXXXX
- Sometime They Like To Type Like This.
- SometimesTheyForgetTheSpaceBarExists.
- Always post shit that no one cares about on Facebook. I got rid of half of these idiots.
- Short attention spans.
- Lack of appreciation for stuff. E.g. On World's Strictest Parents, this selfish bitch expected her parents to pay for her lavish lifestyle while they worked there arses off.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX