Hi all, I just can't believe how people is trying so hard to be funny when someone "like me" speak English, its not my first language..its my 3rd language, so every time I post in the "Pit" people well start making fun just because I put "was" instead of "is" ..or any bullshit like this.

If you speak English fluently,,that will not make you better than anybody else, I speak Arabic (try to learn that language) and Spanish..and whenever people try to talk that languages I help, and correct them, but never make fun of them, coz Im trying to be" cool and funny".

I'm sorry guys , I know some of u will think : this is bullshit and its not important..were just having fun coz this is "the pit" and thats what we do...bla bla...don't get me wrong guys and think I'm serious person or I'm mad..I love to have fun and laugh...but I really don't find this is funny in anyway.

I hope u guys understood what I said , and I hope it will make any difference
Quote by genghisgandhi
If you speak 3 languages, you're smarter than 80% of the Pit right off the bat.

this
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
أشعر الألم الخاص، ويمكن أن تكون الحفرة الرهيبة إذا لم تكن قد حصلت على مهارات اللغة الانجليزية رائعة.
English is my first language, and half the time I **** spellings and grammar up. So does everyone else, even the grammar nazis. Call them out, and put them back down.
Quote by TEK34
أشعر الألم الخاص، ويمكن أن تكون الحفرة الرهيبة إذا لم تكن قد حصلت على مهارات اللغة الانجليزية رائعة.

I feel his pain too.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
I have pretty good Spanish and French for my age, and since doing a Spanish exchange I'm appreciating how hard it is to have proper conversations in a different language. At school they teach you all these tenses and structures but it's a whole other level to be able to, say, be "normal" in a foreign language forum, your English is bloody good.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by genghisgandhi

By this logic, Fassa was the smartest Pit monkey ever.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by genghisgandhi
Problem?

Being a grammar nazi, I shall point out that complete sentences must contain a verb. However, yours does not.
Quote by CalumFraser
Being a grammar nazi, I shall point out that complete sentences must contain a verb. However, yours does not.
He's speaking common internet vernacular; it's acceptable.
אינכם יכולים לקרוא זאת הרי לא?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I spoke French and English as my first language(s). Raised in Quebec so I was taught both right off the bat. Sometimes I mix the two up as far as grammar but on the rare occasion and people automatically jump all over it. The people who spell "genius" wrong...
Quote by CalumFraser

You don't need to use complete sentences bro.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Woah TS, I think you need a tampon. Seriously though, I don't think people would make fun of you in the real world. Here on the internet, we make fun of you because we don't know if you are fluent in English or not. I bet people on the internet just assume that everyone posting in an online forum is a teenage white kid.
Quote by Weaponxclaws
I spoke French and English as my first language(s). Raised in Quebec so I was taught both right off the bat. Sometimes I mix the two up as far as grammar but on the rare occasion and people automatically jump all over it. The people who spell "genius" wrong...

I live in NS about six mins from NB, In NB they throw in english with their french quite regularly. Hard to know what they are saying if your in that mind set of just the french they teach us kids.
It's just that typing like that makes it harder to read, unless you're really used to it.

Quote by OP
I'm sorry guys , I know some of u will think : this is bullshit and its not important..were just having fun coz this is "the pit" and thats what we do...bla bla...don't get me wrong guys and think I'm serious person or I'm mad..I love to have fun and laugh...but I really don't find this is funny in anyway.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by genghisgandhi

False. I speak 3 (more like 2 and a half) languages and everyone knows I'm a dumb fucking idiot.
English is hard anyway. When I started learning Spanish it was awesome cuz the rules weren't as crazy as English rules. Americans especially don't know how to speak and write in English properly. I think it has to do with how differently it's taught across the country. People just make up their own rules and teach them as fact.

Not that I speak or write english correctly. I eff it up all the time
1966 Stella Harmony Acoustic
Epiphone Dot Studio
Fender Starcaster (Made by 5 year olds in China)
THE Epiphone Mandolin
Dean 7 String (Totally Korean)
Yamaha C45m
Mitchell 12 MD100S

More Strings=More Range=More BadAssery