First of all, if I sound like a whiny bitch in this post, I apologize.

Basically, a couple days ago, I came to a realization. I basically can't feel emotion anymore. I won't get into my problems at home, but let's just say that I was in a situation today where I would most likely be severely pissed off, maybe even to the point of tears. But as I was sitting there, I noticed I felt... nothing. I was simply numb, I didn't know what to feel. I took that time to reflect on the last week or two, and couldn't really think of a moment where I'd been actually happy, sad, etc., and that my smiles or my frowns where simply me going through the motions.

I've always had trouble coming to terms with my emotions, which I'm fairly sure I can once again attribute to my childhood. For example, although I knew I loved certain members of my family, I could never say "I love whoever". However, this is the first time where I truly feel that deep down inside, I simply don't love, don't hate... nothing.

This is where things get complicated. Basically, I simply don't know how to react anymore, to anything. People have tried to talk to me, and I'd start off completely ignoring them (even if I have no reason to ignore them; they could be trying to start a conversation with me about things I'd usually be more than happy to converse about, and I'd just ignore them, even if we're the only two people in the room). When they'd continue, I'd simply walk away. Than a while later, I'd realize how much of a dick I was, and than just... forget about it.

I'd also like to clarify that I am in no way considering suicide. I still want to live my life, and I truly do want to live it, but I simply don't care anymore. It's strange, and I honestly don't know what is happening to me.
I'm just like the Jonas Brothers,

I'm no longer relevant and write mediocre music.

well man, you obviously care and have emotion. Simply based on the "hell" you included in the title shows fear/concern. I'm no psychologist/psychiatrist, but I can try and help in whatever ways I can.
Quote by Eddie4President
You are amazing. The fact that you have paramore next to disturbed shows how awesome you are.
Here, an awesome medal. It's made out of awesomnite.
:extends medal:

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
I would give you an awesome metal, but
I can't find any awesomnite.
Quote by sashki
The fact that this concerns you proves that you have emotions.

Well, my emotions may not be completely diminished, I'm relatively new to this realization, and have not done a full introspection. They may just be severely suppressed to the point of being minuscule.
I'm just like the Jonas Brothers,

I'm no longer relevant and write mediocre music.

You're turning into a fly.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Is your name Dexter?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by FistOfFury
In a way it's good because the lack of emotions probably reduces stress

Apparently not by the looks of the OP

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
It's called growing up. We can only mentally handle so much before we turn the "**** it" switch on which makes us completely apathetic and emotionless. Try cutting yourself... (joke!)
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
Cool story brah.
"Could everyone please stop sounding like everyone else that's trying to sound like meshuggah?"

-Emil Werstler

Quote by damian_91
Kurt Cobain, the best guitarist to ever live.

Okay serious answer.

Recently i've been speaking to people i know about a similar thing, it's like an emotional grey area, an apathy, where you expect to feel 1 emotion but you just don't feel it, and then you feel a kind of sadness at the lack of the expected emotional reaction.

It sucks but, the good news is, literally every single person i brought this up to knew what i meant, so, maybe it's very common.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Okay serious answer.

Recently i've been speaking to people i know about a similar thing, it's like an emotional grey area, an apathy, where you expect to feel 1 emotion but you just don't feel it, and then you feel a kind of sadness at the lack of the expected emotional reaction.

It sucks but, the good news is, literally every single person i brought this up to knew what i meant, so, maybe it's very common.

My mom says it's an age-related thing and that I'll grow out of it.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Okay serious answer.

Turning into a fly is not "very common"
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Turning into a fly is not "very common"

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
You're becoming a cynical bastard, congratulations
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by Duffman123
Next thing you know you'll be like this guy:

A Genesis fan?

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
It may be growing up dude. I can sort of relate because I lost my dad to cancer when I was 16 and I ended up feeling to a fairly large extent detached from people.
1969 Honey Burst Les Paul
2001 Gibson SG
2009 Martin D-15m
2006 Fender Sonoran

1979 MusicMan HD130 2-12
Framus 2-12 V30's
Blackstar HT5

Blackstar Dist-x
Boss DS-1
Crybaby Wah
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone

View my Pedal Thread
That's just apathy.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.