And if so, how would i do this? Can i plug it into the effects loop somehow?
Rig:
Jackson SLSMG/Ibanez S470QS/Charvel DS-1 -> JCA100H/BV50H -> Carvin V212

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Some of my farts last longer than Axe does.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Yeah, you'd have to get a power amp and a interface that can output your processed signal.

Thanks for the answer. I have an M-Audio Fast Track interface. do i need a power amp, or will my current amps effects loop suffice?
Rig:

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by CowpokeFromHell
Thanks for the answer. I have an M-Audio Fast Track interface. do i need a power amp, or will my current amps effects loop suffice?

The effects loop might suffice, though the impendence of the interface signal may be too weak to send into the power amp alone.

Idk, I've never tired that, it certainly might work though.
So does my interface need a special kind of output? or will the headphone output work? I honestly don't know how to do this, but I thought I'd ask before i broke something.
Rig:

Quote by JamSessionFreak
You wont break anything, it just might not have the desired effect. I'm skeptical of running anything other than the amps preamp into the power amp cause the amp was designed with that power amp in mind, and not another type of preamp signal.

I think you would be safest with using a entirely separate power amp instead of going through the FX loop of your amp.
so Guitar -> Interface -> Ampsim -> Interface (what kind of output? The ones for the speakers or something else?) -> Power amp -> Cab. Correct?

And can i get a good power amp for about 600 USD?
Rig:

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Thanks for all the help. final question, I could eventually use that power amp for a rack setup right?
Rig:

Quote by JamSessionFreak
I guess I'm not out of questions

The back of my interface looks like this. I've looked at a few power amps and don't see any inputs like that. Do i need a different interface?
Rig:

Quote by JamSessionFreak
If you go from your interfaces LINE output into your amps FXreturn, it should work great. Makes sure you don't have any impulses or cab emulation on or it'll make it dark and boomy. If it's too fizzy you can use something like KeFIR and enable the impulse about 10% or something and that might help.

I wouldn't try the headphones output... I mean you can, but it's not line-level and could cause some volume problems and might not end up sounding the best.

You could do as Ethan said and get a dual RCA to TRS, but since it's just mono, a normal RCA to TRS would work fine too. I'm not sure if a stereo signal going into the effects loop would affect it.
Quote by Ignite
If you go from your interfaces LINE output into your amps FXreturn, it should work great. Makes sure you don't have any impulses or cab emulation on or it'll make it dark and boomy. If it's too fizzy you can use something like KeFIR and enable the impulse about 10% or something and that might help.

I wouldn't try the headphones output... I mean you can, but it's not line-level and could cause some volume problems and might not end up sounding the best.

You could do as Ethan said and get a dual RCA to TRS, but since it's just mono, a normal RCA to TRS would work fine too. I'm not sure if a stereo signal going into the effects loop would affect it.

I just realized that I ordered some of those back when i got this
Mines a dual RCA to dual TRS. I only need one TRS input though right?
Rig:

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Yeah you only need one mono output as your amp only needs one channel of input. I'm not sure how the amp would take a stereo cable into the fx loop but you could try it.

Also note that when you do this, your interface becomes you master volume and you need it to be very low or off first. And of course you need to switch your loop on (something I forgot about when I first used my fx loop haha)