This actually happened a few days ago. I wanted to give it a bit so I really got a good feel for the guitar.

So I just graduated high school, and as I'm interested in studying music in college, my parents wanted to get me a new guitar. The nearest one of these was an hour and a half drive. So I drove to the Guitar Center in Manchester CT (they were great, by the way: great inventory and very helpful, knowledgable, and charismatic employees). I loved the guitar and didn't think twice about it.

So.....

(apologies for bad picture quality)

And heeeeeeere it is, the Parker Nitefly Mojo

So basically it's a dream. I feel really privileged to have this. It's a $3000 guitar that I got used for $1600.

It plays so well. I haven't had the need to set it up, it came set up perfectly and the construction is very high quality. The ebony fretboard is really smooth, it makes bends and vibrato so easy. It's like silk boiii. The neck width is great for me too.

The sound is great. It's got a mahogany body. I've never had a guitar with wood that high quality. The pickups are fine. I'm not thrilled with them, but they're fine. If I ever got the chance I might swap them out for Dimarzios. The floating bridge is pretty crazy, and high quality. No fine tuners or locking nut to have to worry about, and it stays in tune perfectly after dive bombs and everything.

I'm really thrilled with the piezo too. I wouldn't quite say that it sounds like an acoustic when activated. I plugged it into the Cube on the Acoustic Simulator. It does sound a bit like a twangy classical guitar. Still, you can toggle it so both the magnetic pups and piezo are activated, so you can get a variety of great clean sounds. I haven't yet been able to do this, but you can also use a stereo cable to split the magnetic pickups and piezo.

It does everything pretty well, it's a very versatile guitar. The two things it does really well are jazz cleans and shred. I kind of wish it had 24 frets instead of 22, but whatever. And it's so light - all Parkers are. The inside's, like, graphite I think. So it's like 4 1/2 pounds I think.

I'm really ecstatic about this guitar. It makes me feel like I should improve, I feel like I'm not doing the Parker justice with my current skills. If anyone wants, I might upload clips or a video or something.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
nice parker right there.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
You don't like those Duncans?! WHAAAAAAAT. I think you're doing something wrong.

Nice guitar, though. You got a really good deal on that. HNGD!

Quote by r0ckth3d34n
You don't like those Duncans?! WHAAAAAAAT. I think you're doing something wrong.

Nice guitar, though. You got a really good deal on that. HNGD!

Yeah I'm probably being picky. They're fine really, they're good. I'd just like them to be more defined I guess. Although the Duncans have great cleans and I don't really want to sacrifice that.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Sonicxlover
Yeah I'm probably being picky. They're fine really, they're good. I'd just like them to be more defined I guess. Although the Duncans have great cleans and I don't really want to sacrifice that.

You might want to adjust them a little. I'm not entirely sure what you play, but the JB is an incredibly flexible pickup.
Hngd!
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Everyone seems to sing the praises of these Parkers. I can't decide whether I like the shape of them or not. They are really expensive, but people to seem to say there's nothing out there like them. I'll have to try one out one day. HNGD man! Glad your happy with it. Sexy Mahogany.
backwards camera or a lefty?
regardless, HNP(arker)D!
Quote by Duv
And smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.

Quote by guitarxo
I hope you get raped by a bayonet

Quote by beckyjc
Roland Cube / Vox Valvetronix / Peavey Vypyr / Hitler > Line 6 Spider.
badass. always wanted a parker. they seem so damn versatile. i love the natural finish as well.
Love those things, just not the shape

HNGD, and congrats on the graduation

2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by larson8er
backwards camera or a lefty?
regardless, HNP(arker)D!

Backwards cam

Quote by Flying Couch
How's the trem on those things?

Just beautiful.

Quote by diceksox1809
Love those things, just not the shape

HNGD, and congrats on the graduation

Thank you... I hate your username btw.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X