I am trying to sell some items so I can buy music software/equip etc, please take a look and check out my items.

I have them listed on ebay where my username is cbrducati:

***Link removed by emad***

And on my ecrater store, buy this:

http://www.buythis.ecrater.com

I am trying to get at least $160.00 within the next 2 weeks. Separate from that, I also have comic books from the early 90's and sports cards if anyone is interested, that I might be interested in working out a trade for a Kore 2, either software only or with the controller. Thanks.
I'm just trying to sell some items. People that want to buy things through the forum instead on eBay or eCrater are more than welcome to do so.

More items listed on ebay for sale, including Sennheiser headphones, Audio Technica Microphone, art supplies, etc. Please take a look at my items and let me know if you are interested in any of these trades:

WTT comic book collection, sports cards. Will consider the following items: Native Instruments Kore 2 with or without controller, Korg Micro X, Kaossilator Pro or KP3, iPad.
eBay user name: cbrducati
my man, you aren't allowed to post ebay links, I don't particularly care, but someone will eventually report you

What you need to do is list all the items you want to sell in this thread and then make connections with people who want to buy the stuff, and you can complete the deal through ebay if you want, or through some other method

you should read the rules, it's all explained
Sennheiser headphones $29.99, Audio Technica microphone $15, Philips 5.1 surround sound speakers $65, optical audio cables starting at $2.50, ESP LTD F-10 guitar with ESP gig bag $125 shipped, and even sneakers that are no longer manufactured.
eBay user name: cbrducati
Quote by cbrducati
Sennheiser headphones $29.99, Audio Technica microphone $15, Philips 5.1 surround sound speakers $65, optical audio cables starting at $2.50, ESP LTD F-10 guitar with ESP gig bag $125 shipped, and even sneakers that are no longer manufactured.

mmhhmm, how much for those testicles? they look like they get good circulation
*reported*
Quote by Duv
And smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.

Quote by guitarxo
I hope you get raped by a bayonet

Quote by beckyjc
Roland Cube / Vox Valvetronix / Peavey Vypyr / Hitler > Line 6 Spider.
Quote by larson8er
*reported*

You make the itch in my balls worthwhile
larson8er
You got a warning!
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.