I'm a singer/acoustic guitarist looking to start an online country-rock band that sounds something like Jason Aldean, Big and Rich, Brantley Gilbert, etc. I need a:

-Lead Guitarist
-Bassist
-Drummer

I don't expect to find anyone who can play violin (fiddle), mandolin, or banjo, but if you can, for God's sake, speak up. Also, another electric guitar would be good, but not necessary. You should have a decent recording rig set up. Doesn't have to be amazing, I'm no professional, but it should be decent.
Originally posted by supersac
mmh no one has seen god...
no one has seen your penis...
...YOUR PENIS MUST BE GOD!
IM a lead guitarist, have a solid recording experience.
I'm not totally into country music but i know how to play slide guitar, delta blues and the stuff, a bit bluegrass. I'm looking to broaden my genres, I have a lot of recordings here http://vendettav.bandcamp.com/ only atm i am refreshing the material which had some phase canceling issues.. and for my other stuff visit my sig link (tho it's all horror psycho metal but I do play calm stuff (check nebula dreams) and then also i've got a wide musical experience/taste )

V
Can you play by ear?
I have a band and we have a fiddle player, we play rock, but she can play everything. I have a pro tools studio in my bedroom. I play drums, guitar, bass, piano, etc...
Michael Kelly Patriot limited
Michael Kelly Vex nv
PRS CE24

Tube Screamer
Zakk wylde od
Boosta Grande
Crybaby

Valve Jr
Peavey Windsor
Fender Blues Jr NOS
2x12 cab GBack

Bugera V22
Carvin Legacy

Vintage Rogers Drumset
Pearl ELX
Ok awesome. Looks like we're actually ready to roll. Anybody got any song suggestions?
Ok. I was actually thinking covers first haha, but writing can work. Do you have guitar Pro?
Yeah, what's your email so I can send them to you
I got a banjo. I know know a whole lot but I got simple chords and roll patterns and a couple of licks. I also play guitar. I don't really listen to country radio, I'm more into Hank III and Bob Wayne. I don't really have any recording stuff though.
I can play acoustic and some electric. How would the online band deal work?
I can play guitar, mostly acoustic. How would the online band work.just so you know i am 13 if there is a problem with that
I don't know. I've never done this type of thing before, but we should probably find a song to cover.