Page 1 of 2
I'm not much of a drinker(I do it once in a few months) but when I do, I want to get really drunk. Suggest a drink or two and the quantity.
Wine. Slow drunk, best drunk.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
1 part everclear two parts water, a couple cups. wait about 20 minutes in between so you get a feel for if you're drunk or not. no point in going to far. And then drink water all night so you don't die. which you might anyway.
Everclear. I did three straight shots of it once, when I was already hammered. I threw up on the bus, woke up in my roommate's bed with different clothes than I went to sleep in, covered in white fuzzy stuff (not semen) with both my knees hurting and a swollen eyelid. Great night.
you might as well drink something that you like the taste of, so it's more enjoyable
Any cheap drink is good for getting drunk, why drink a lot of expensive liquor and have to spend your paycheck to get sloshed? I've bought 10 dollar handles of vodka before... it sucks but you choke it down hahaha
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by trueamerican
Everclear. I did three straight shots of it once, when I was already hammered. I threw up on the bus, woke up in my roommate's bed with different clothes than I went to sleep in, covered in white fuzzy stuff (not semen) with both my knees hurting and a swollen eyelid. Great night.

That's what i'm looking for
Well.... In my experience, alcohol does the trick..........
Rest in Peace Kimberly Kazuko Yoshida

so random ->
4 loko, 1 can for like 3 bucks should do it for you. they taste horrible though and if you drink them often you'll start hating yourself but they're ok on occasion, plus its hard to beat that price point
my stuff:
schecter c-1+
ibanez rg3exfm1
schecter avenger 7-string with emgs
esp/ltd mh-50
peavey 6505+ 112 combo
tc electronic polytune
way huge green rhino
mxr micro flange
mxr smart gate
dunlop crybaby
my buddy and i drank 6 40oz mickeys and six four locos.
i got so wasted i didnt even hit a blunt the whole night them in the morning i walked home in the rain.

good party
lol
Quote by StewieSwan
everclear

This. Personally, I'd recommend something a little less completely throat-scalding, but you said you wanted to get drunk. And Everclear will get you very drunk very fast.
your a james hetfield fan asking about alcohol...you should know....drink sailor jerry rum. good flavor, inexpensive. or southern comfort 100 proof. either will do it.
I would only drink everclear when already smashed. It burns like hell when you're sober enough to feel it/care.
Fact: the quickest way (by FAR) to get the alcohol flowing into your bloodstream is up your ass

You're welcome

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote by TheLostOne71
your a james hetfield fan asking about alcohol...you should know....drink sailor jerry rum. good flavor, inexpensive. or southern comfort 100 proof. either will do it.

I'm not a james hetfield fan
Quote by hames jetfield
I'm not a james hetfield fan

but you named yourself after him? that's nutty
40s all the way, my man. St. Ides is the best.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
Quote by CHIEFBEAR123
but you named yourself after him? that's nutty

That's because "farty mriedman" would've been disgusting.
Possibly some sort of potion which will give you the power to become a liquid.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Cisco and Wild Irish Rose. My brother said to drink the Cisco first.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Quote by Cap'n Braid
Beer. Slow drunk, best drunk.

Fixed.

Though fast is always an option, slow is best. I really like extending that really happy, dopey, buzzed period before the drunk period comes along.
Just get lots of wine. It's cheap and drinkable. I once drank 2.5l. Lost my cell phone and got all beat up.
get a case of pbr. don't be a bitch.

the question is, why aren't you already drunk?
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
srs advice. I'm guessing you're young and inexperienced or you wouldn't need to ask us, so;

Get at least 12 beers (preferably a carton.) Start drinking them at midday or a bit after. Drink at least one an hour.

If you're going to a party you're likely to have had at least 7-9 beers before you get there, and you'll be appropriately drunk.
I think only a couple flavors of 4loko taste bad. Get blue raspberry or watermelon. Its pretty much a party in a can, plus its really cheap.
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Sake!
I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful. ~Author Unknown
LOL the thread "Woman driven out of her job for not wearing makeup" was below this one, and somehow, I thought this thread said: "What to drink to drive drunk"
This will start a RIOT! in me
Wines awesome

Whisky and ginger ale gets you drunk as a pope quickly

Any mixed drinks do really

Unless you're just putting one shot in there

Put loads of shots in the little bit of coke and claim it's just a cocktail

It's almost socially acceptable!
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Tucker's death mix?
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Page 1 of 2