ive just bought a new acoustic guitar and im after some good songs to learn. i usually play electric (rock and metal) but i want to expand my playing, so im looking to take things in a different direction.

if you guys could recommend me some good songs to learn that would be great. any style or difficulty would be good

thanks in advance
MD5K
IBANEZ
Quote by TORSION
isnt that on a 12 string though? does that matter?

Oh yes it's on 12 string but you can play it on 6 string too
i think ill give it a go once i get a capo.. along with lindsay buckinghams "big love"

any more suggestions guys.. anything is good
who are some good artists to listen to?
MD5K
IBANEZ
sometimes playing simple songs can be fun to. Try "Big Iron" by Marty Robbins.
Also try "Silent Lucidity" and "Bridge" by Queensryche.
Try Spanish Romance, its tricky but if you're into flamenco, sounds awesome.
Quote by TélanH
Try Spanish Romance, its tricky but if you're into flamenco, sounds awesome.

Links?
The artist is unknown. Just go to tabs on this site and type in Spanish Romance.
I believe they have the TAB here too, it's not anything of flamenco btw, just plain classical music. Along those lines though, Asturias by Isaac Albeniz tends to be a favorite and isn't very hard either.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
okay cheers guys, i had a look at spanish romance on youtube sounds pretty good. ill give it a shot.

i wanna get a bunch of guitar based songs together and do some busking. needs to be based mainly around guitar cos i cant sing :p
MD5K
IBANEZ