Page 1 of 5
Bad America. BAD.

That is pretty shitty though, in all seriousness.
Last edited by blake1221 at Jul 10, 2011,
That's really upsetting. Time and time again this sort of stuff happens.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Disgusting but not unsurprising.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by Woffelz
America and the Taliban both sound like shit.

MFW the Taliban was an American invention to begin with.

Also:
he crossed the Khyber Pass into Afghanistan, with the intent of volunteering for service in the Afghan army under the control of the Taliban government.

He took up arms against his own people. He is a traitor and 20 years is more than fair, considering he deserves to be executed.
Last edited by newfriend at Jul 10, 2011,
Quote by Woffelz
America and the Taliban both sound like shit.

And you're a pedophile
Quote by newfriend

He took up arms against his own people. He is a traitor and 20 years is more than fair, considering he deserves to be executed.

Serious?
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by isabiggles
Serious?

Are you implying that I'm uninformed, uncaring or that execution is immoral? If "uncaring", then your implication is correct.
Quote by newfriend
Are you implying that I'm uninformed, uncaring or that execution is immoral? If "uncaring", then your implication is correct.

No i'm asking if you're serious...
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
He said he was leaving for the mountains in early 2001, so who knows the real reason why. It's conspicious.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by isabiggles
No i'm asking if you're serious...

And implying something more; but yes, I'm serious.
Quote by bastards
He said he was leaving for the mountains in early 2001, so who knows the real reason why. It's conspicious.

It's what?????

I have no sympathy for him.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by newfriend

nope.

he took up arms against Russian backed insurgents.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by newfriend
And implying something more; but yes, I'm serious.

'His people' shot at him, tortured him and murdered his friends who were trying to defend their country against a corrupt, torturing warlord who 'his people' used to be against.

So tell me, are they really his people?
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
Quote by newfriend

Maybe you should read the article properly. Next time you post you might look marginally less stupid.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
nope.

he took up arms against Russian backed insurgents.

He took up arms to defend Islam and Sharia. He was not educated in Yemen and Pakistan. He was indoctrinated. My sympathy extends no farther than his treatment received at the hands of the people he surrendered too. I believe those people received similar treatment when captured by the Taliban though so don't read to much into my level of sympathy.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by isabiggles
So tell me, are they really his people?

I suppose not. This makes him a foreign aggressor. Same fate applies.

Quote by dann_blood
Maybe you should read the article properly. Next time you post you might look marginally less stupid.

I did read the article properly. Unlike you, I'm not stupid enough to take the view of a grieving father as gospel. Luckily, judges don't either when the grieving father of a serial killer makes a similar plea for his release.
Quote by newfriend
I suppose not. This makes him a foreign aggressor. Same fate applies.

Aggressor? I'm sorry, I forgot that they were fighting in America.
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
I find it intrigueing that the father never once mentions John Lindh's reaction to the 9/11 attack. Instead he skips right to the point (2 months prior) where John's running away from the Russians... still with the Taliban.

Bullshit.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by isabiggles
Aggressor? I'm sorry, I forgot that they were fighting in America.

The location is irrelevant. When in contact with Americans, his response was aggression. Nice connotation shift, though.
Quote by newfriend
The location is irrelevant. When in contact with Americans, his response was aggression. Nice connotation shift, though.

No, that's defence...

They came to their country, held them captive and you're saying that they're the terrorists. Yeah ok, great logic. The location is completely relevant. The US are the terrorists here. The US are the traitors.
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
Quote by newfriend

Actually i think his response was to cower and bleed a lot.
Quote by Draken
Big party when he's finally set free?

Gonna party like it's 999.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
Gonna party like it's 999.

Actually i was thinking jelly and ice cream and a rousing game of pass the parcel.
i love scotch, scotchy scotch scotch,here you go, down into my belly, mmm mmm mmm
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Draken
Actually i was thinking jelly and ice cream and a rousing game of pass the parcel.

Sounds divine. Next time you throw a party please invite me.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
Sounds divine. Next time you throw a party please invite me.

Sorry we have a strict no geriatrics policy.
What a bias piece of shit article. The father goes out of his way numerous times to mentions the atrocities the Northern Alliance committed. We get it, neither side is good. Then he praises how smart his son is and goes on to say how he joined the Taliban. It is quite obvious he had leanings towards fundamentalist Islam. The Taliban are the flag bearers of this movement and they made Afghanistan a complete shit hole after the Russians left. Kite Runner anyone? A bit more accurate than this article. The abuse after Johns arrest is deplorable as are the other injustices that occurred post 9/11. Of course John had nothing to do with supporting 9/11 but fighting for one of the most oppressive regimes that terrorized the country for years, all for a belief in a misguided faith, leaves me little sympathy for him.
Religion bad.
That is all.
But seriously, this is all it takes for me to come to that conclusion, again.
Quote by newfriend
I did read the article properly. Unlike you, I'm not stupid enough to take the view of a grieving father as gospel. Luckily, judges don't either when the grieving father of a serial killer makes a similar plea for his release.

If we're going to dismiss information out of hand because of bias then i'm going to ignore all the crap you're spouting. Unlike you, i'm not stupid enough to take the view of an obtuse jingoistic American as gospel. There is, quite clearly, information in this article that is significant, and it is a perspective worth listening to.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Hey, look, you've proven the articles point. Nevermind that all the charges were dropped because of insufficient evidence - it's clearly a conspiracy!

Quote by y0d4
What a bias piece of shit article. The father goes out of his way numerous times to mentions the atrocities the Northern Alliance committed. We get it, neither side is good. Then he praises how smart his son is and goes on to say how he joined the Taliban. It is quite obvious he had leanings towards fundamentalist Islam. The Taliban are the flag bearers of this movement and they made Afghanistan a complete shit hole after the Russians left. Kite Runner anyone? A bit more accurate than this article. The abuse after Johns arrest is deplorable as are the other injustices that occurred post 9/11. Of course John had nothing to do with supporting 9/11 but fighting for one of the most oppressive regimes that terrorized the country for years, all for a belief in a misguided faith, leaves me little sympathy for him.

That is an incredibly one-dimensional depiction of Afghani society pre-9/11. What would you think if I said Americans were all gun-toting hicks that supported Bush's oppressive regime and wanted to eradicate Islam?
Quote by Vornik
Last edited by dann_blood at Jul 10, 2011,
Taliban society is one dimensional.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Page 1 of 5