I am looking to get a new amp but I'm on a pretty tight budget so can anyone recommend me a new amp for a max or £200.

It will only be for home practice I play metal such as Avenged Sevenfold and Slipknot and my guitar is a Schecter Synyster Standard.
Blackstar HT-1 Combo?
Blackheart Killer Ant?
If you go used you might be able to get a head and cab of your choice.

Take a look at other 1/5 watt tube amps. There's a few in that price range if you go used. Plus, low wattage tube amps are best for high gain.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Go for a Blackstar HT-1 and if you have any cash left over then purchase a metal pedal. I was in your exact position and I've never looked back. All the best!
er... don't you already have a thread on this which you started last night?

I mean (personally) I don't really care that much but i find people generally make new threads when they don't like the direction the advice is taking in the thread...

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i know line 6 spider's get fully slated on UG
but back when i started playing guitar about 5 years ago i got a line 6 spider ii 30watt combo, i still have it now. I admit it's not really great, but i've got a really nice clean and insane mode set up and they're relatively cheap too
the newer spiders aren't even that bad, they have loadsssssss of different tones saved into them, i think there's even a specific slipknot one!
cant really say i'm an expert with combos, just whatever you do don't get a marshall MG series amp, had one for a month last year and sold it, awful.
I found you an insane deal last night

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb