Hello everyone!

I am moving to Hounslow ( near heathrow) in London next week; I would greatly appreciate if you guys could help me out with the below.

1) I have been meaning to take up some classes for a while for flamenco guitar, can some one please suggest a tutor around there. Google seems to be failing me. Also can some one please suggest clubs, joints which actually play good flamenco live

2) I would like to meet some independent film makers in and around there; any idea how can i go about it. Any one know of any film makers club ?? Any film school sets me back by 2-3k which is not possible given my work & financial commitments.

3) An interesting point raised below by UraniYum , so i am cringing to ask this , but as a brown skin , are there any parts i must avoid ?? :|

Cheers!
Last edited by HGedia at Jul 10, 2011,
I can't help you with either of those things but I live really near there
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
London?

You mean the place where everything is overpriced?
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Woffelz
London?

You mean the place where everything is overpriced?

Nah, that's Australia
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by isabiggles
I can't help you with either of those things but I live really near there

Awesome! We can catchup for a drink some time then

Well yeah it is quite expensive , but generally UK is , I am staying currently in basingstoke which is a town and the rent is on par with London.

Any way with my new job i can afford a few things so i am not worried.

Cheers!
I live in Hounslow.

Don't go to the Warren, it's whites-only.

The Pit is alright for alternative types.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by UraniYum
I live in Hounslow.

Don't go to the Warren, it's whites-only.

The Pit is alright for alternative types.

Christ! I did not know there were 'white-only' pubs. Is there any street i should not wander off into as well?

Thanks!
Erm, you'll be alright in the streets, but it's a very pissed off area. The NF are huge there, and the BNP are the favoured political party. Watch out for the Heath estate, they'll jook you for nothing.

Basically, about 8-10yrs ago, it went from being a white working class area to a predominately Indian area. The whites felt like it was 'taking farking liberties' to build a mosque in their town, and starting listening to the NF.

What race are you? It's safest to stick to white or indian pubs, depending on which you are. They threatened to take my eyes for talking to sikhs.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group