Well, I actually got it like a month ago...but...yeah

It's a 1978 Gibson Les Paul Custom:

http://www.gibsonlespaulcustom.net/for-sale/gibson-les-paul-custom-for-sale/28041/1978-gibson-les-paul-custom-3 (These aren't my pics but I'll take some pics of my one asap.

It's such a nice guitar to play, for the age the fret board is immaculate! Though it is quite demanding after a while since it's quite a heavy guitar. The bridge pickup has got the classic Gibson Les Paul grunt to and the neck pickup has some really nice creamy kinda tones. The cleans with this guitar is very surprising to for a heavy guitar. It also has a fine tuning bridge that really helps out while tuning live is well.

It's it amazing condition to (except a big belt buckle mark at the back.

The cost of this guitar was.....................£0.00! Since I won it at college for most improved/best guitarist at my final show...................I have to give it back next year but least it gives me time to save up for a new guitar =D
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
Ohh, downside is that the guy who won it two years before me nicked the hard case so it came in a Fender gig bag =/
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Sucks you have to give it back.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Yeah it does, but hopefully my Cousin will win it next year so I'll just blag it off him hahah.

Too bad you have to give it back... Kinda silly though. It's kind of like winning a house, but you can't live in it. Beauty though.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
Holy crap that thing deserves a proper case! A lpc should never be in a fender gig bag. It could decide to spontaneously combust. Srsly.

Lol congrats, enjoy the year and take care of her for the next winner.

Congrats more on winning the most improved thing most.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.