Cutting the grass has to be the most pointless waste of time that has to be done every few days,

What do you do to pass the time? listen to music? hum? fap? take a dump?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Deal with it, I mow for a business, 20 hours a week.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by tr3nt

I dont have a problem with it, its just boring, and thats great i make fences 40 hours a week, digging holes by hand, mixing concrete and lifting heavy ass rolls of chain link, its paying my tuition

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
I go to work and pay some chump kid to do it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Yeah, manual labor isn't really all that bad as long as it's not upwards of 80 F. I usually crank my ipod headphones to some new music, I choose new because listening to music you've heard before is like second nature and you're not really interested (IMO).
Quote by JimmyBanks6
I dont have a problem with it, its just boring, and thats great i make fences 40 hours a week, digging holes by hand, mixing concrete and lifting heavy ass rolls of chain link, its paying my tuition

I also work for a modular home manufacture 45-50 hrs a week making the mowing 20 even worse but I really don't mind it. I mostly sit on a riding lawn mower and listen to music, but I have to do a few with a smaller mower that kind of sucks.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

My uncle ripped up all his grass and turned his entire yard into bark mulch.

True story. Never has to mow.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
i've always thought cutting the grass is one of the most pointless and stupid things that we do

when i lived at my parents house every weekend you could hear these annoying lawnmowers all throughout the day, it's so stupid

most of those people don't even use their grass

I want a house with artificial turf
Quote by Reisgar42
My uncle ripped up all his grass and turned his entire yard into bark mulch.

True story. Never has to mow.

thats awesome but must look horrendous if his neighbours have grass lawns

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
This is ultimate-guitar. I assume as the majority of us own guitars, I think playing guitar is what we do.

Also : fap,eat,sleep,troll
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
I have to mow a lawn and strim it for someone every week to get a little income for about 2 hours.

It's on one of these beauties though:

I don't find it boring though. My mind goes blank.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by JimmyBanks6

thats awesome but must look horrendous if his neighbours have grass lawns

It looks better if you quit giving a fuck.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by Reisgar42
It looks better if you quit giving a fuck.

well i guess that's fair

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
I work in the morning in a museum's library. On other occasions, I play my guitar (this is UG, after all), and as it was said: fap, eat, sleep, troll.
Quote by tr3nt

This, among other landscaping/property maintenance things. People come up with some pretty weird shit for us to do sometimes.

OP, if your mowing every few days your grass must burn before July even rolls around. Just suck it up, mow the grass, and be happy you don't have to go mow more lawns right after.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Man back when I mowed the lawn we only had CDs and a pushmower. So it took 3x as long and you had about 12 songs on repeat, not to mention we lived in a flood area so our house was elevated on a hill. That Night at the Roxbury soundtrack...
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by tr3nt

How much income do you make off of that? I've thought about doing something like that on the side.
Next time you mow, listen to the Great Stone War album by Winds of Plague
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
I don't think I've ever cut grass in my life.

cities ftw.

But JD2k9's suggestion is pretty good.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by Spartan101400
How much income do you make off of that? I've thought about doing something like that on the side.

$400-500 a month probably.

Quote by tr3nt

Me too. I work as a grass cutter/pot decorator/sales assistant at a pottery.

Cutting the grass gives a good bit of thinking time actually. I also sing a bit, I can't sing so the roar of the mower drowns me out.
I'll run in the rain till Im breathless
When Im breathless I'll run till I drop
The thoughts of a fools kind of careless
Im just a fool waiting on the wrong block.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
Cutting the grass has to be the most pointless waste of time that has to be done every few days,

What do you do to pass the time? listen to music? hum? fap? take a dump?

I blast my music, and i have a riding mower so it doesn't take me long. but before i mow i usually either drink a 40, a bottle of jungle juice or smoke a bowl or 2. that makes it much more fun.
Quote by Spartan101400

My friends have a respectable sized lawn mowing/simple landscaping company, and they say they make a shit load of money, there's 6 of them and in April they made $7,000+ so you can make a decent amount.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Last edited by vanhailin at Jul 10, 2011,