Hello forum members, my current dilema is that; one end of the strap lock that is attached to the strap is not clipping on to the guitar properly. This may be due to the fact that the part of the strap lock that you pull on to release One end of the strap from the guitar, had the pulling leaver come loose so i had to screw it back on but just doesn't have that pulling action in it anymore.

Sorry this is very hard to explain and I do not know how to upload pictures on the forum so can't really show either.

It is only one pair of the strap locks that has the problem and its the part of the strap lock that is attached to the strap. Like do they have springs in them cause maybe i dropped it if i did. But don't know for sure.

Either way thanks in advance guys!
"
Every band that is favored in the genre sells-out and commercializes... That's just the way it is :/"

ESP SV standard
Ibanez RG7321
Might help if you told us what sort of straplock it is.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
im guessing if hes pulling something, it's the schaller...

but i can't help.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
yeah i dont have the box but i think its schaller. Any help please...?
"
Every band that is favored in the genre sells-out and commercializes... That's just the way it is :/"

ESP SV standard
Ibanez RG7321
Upload pics to a site like photobucket, and then paste the URL of the photo like so: (Invalid img)
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X