Who from history do you consider a true genius? Not like 'ooh Buckethead's picking is so clean, he is a genius' but actual geniuses.

Leonardo da Vinci

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_3qOFuheB4

Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci (April 15, 1452 – May 2, 1519) was an Italian Renaissance polymath: painter, sculptor, architect, musician, scientist, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, geologist, cartographer, botanist and writer.

Leonardo is revered for his technological ingenuity. He conceptualised a helicopter, a tank, concentrated solar power, a calculator,[5] the double hull and outlined a rudimentary theory of plate tectonics. Relatively few of his designs were constructed or were even feasible during his lifetime,[nb 3] but some of his smaller inventions, such as an automated bobbin winder and a machine for testing the tensile strength of wire, entered the world of manufacturing unheralded.[nb 4] He made important discoveries in anatomy, civil engineering, optics, and hydrodynamics, but he did not publish his findings and they had no direct influence on later science.
Albert Einstein
Galileo Galilei
Charles Darwin
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
My favorite modern day geniuses: Bill Hicks, Tool (the whole band), Allen Ginsberg, Hunter Thompson, Alan Watts, Peter Joseph, George Carlin, Abbie Hoffman, Alan Moore (cartoonist, Watchmen, V for Vendetta, etc), Tom Wolfe, are a few of many people who regularly inspire me mentally,spiritually, philosophically, etc.
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
Last edited by Slaughtered at Jul 10, 2011,
Paul Allen, and Bill gates

Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne

Jobs did nothing but sit on his ass and call it his idea.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Steven Hawking.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Isaac Asimov wrote or edited over 900 books, and has published material in 9 out of the 10 Dewey Decimal System categories (only missing psychology/philosophy).

Alan Turing. Full stop.

Michel Foucault was pretty damn smart.

Older then the last century: Goethe, Ben Franklin, Pascal, and dozens more.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Bob Dylan
Beethoven
Edgar Allen Poe
Pete Doherty
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Alan Turing
Isaac Asimov
Stephen Hawking
Charles Darwin
Isaac Newton
Galileo
Carl Sagan
Michio Kaku
Lascaille's Shroud

Progressive Cosmic Death Metal

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

You only exist because we allow it,
And you will end because we demand it.
Socrates, Newton, Einstein, Faraday
And Dave Grohl
And Oscar Wilde
Quote by Spartan101400
This man:

Charles Xavier? Well, he can read minds.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash