there was no thread about this amazing show so here you all go
its one of my favourite shows ever and season 8 starts today.

so does anyone else like this shit or what?
Don't even know what it is.
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
It's Larry David. So it's obviously funny. Sadly I haven't watched it much. I love Seinfeld so I should get into it. But it's never on swedish television as far as I know.

I love the bit when they are in court or something and the exterminator kills the rat which later is proven to be a small dog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa9PFoE6EKE

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Love it love it love it. Easily one of the best comedy shows I've seen.

Leon is amazing.
Last edited by The Madcap at Jul 10, 2011,
It's a lot rawer than Seinfeld. I prefer Seinfeld but I really enjoy the non-existing audience hollering and laughing.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I think that show is an absolute ****ing riot to watch.

Larry David is a genius. This guy just takes completely normal and possible situations of life and adds his own personality and oblivious dumb-assery, and I have to say he is quite potent with his magic.
I was trying to watch every season again before season 8 came out... I'm only up to season 5, though. Ah well.

It's a work of genius. There's never been anything like Curb and there never will be again, it's simply phenomenal. It's definitely my favourite American comedy show.
It's a great show, love Larry David, the guy is a legend.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Alex Vik

In fairness they're all pretty old. I believe that if there hasn't been a post for 6 months then you have the right to make a new one.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
i used to. i haven't seen it in two or three seasons. meh. i think it should have ended the season where larry died. i like it still, don't get me wrong. i even like the new episodes. i just no longer feel compelled to keep up with it.
#DTWD
Quote by Eric_Fail
In fairness they're all pretty old. I believe that if there hasn't been a post for 6 months then you have the right to make a new one.

Yeah, but he didn't say there weren't any recent threads, he said there were no other threads at all.
Quite an interesting show, i must admit. I cant really watch it that much since it comes on past midnight here
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG