Yeah they've made everything, I'd love to see a hollow body flying v, and you could snag a good deal from an idiot that doesn't know what they've got, I bought my american standard strat loaded with texas specials for 625 haha
As a matter of fact, they do have one similar to that. It's called the Les Paul Florentine. It has a differently styled cutaway, known as the "florentine" cutaway. I've seen two different variations: One looks similar to your picture, but without the Bigsby and bitchin' tops. The other looks more like a Standard, but with the aforementioned cutaway and the Bigsby.
http://www.guitarmaniacs.de/gallery_pics/cm9Ea2fJ4KuIvE4E8XKVdmBNt.jpg
http://www.gibson.com/Files/aaFeaturesImages2009/lrs_lp-florentine.jpg
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by JakePlaysGuitar
Is it possible that it was an epiphone, and someone just added the bigsby and changed the neck?

I think it's more possible that it's a Chinese counterfeit.
Quote by W4RP1G
I think it's more possible that it's a Chinese counterfeit.

Most likely, but how do they get away with doing this? Why haven't they been thrown in jail yet.
Quote by JakePlaysGuitar
Most likely, but how do they get away with doing this? Why haven't they been thrown in jail yet.

They're in China...

... Or some other country other than that of the United States.
Where's Waldo?
A Gibson Custom for £225 roughly?

Don't even think about it.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Woffelz
A Gibson Custom for £225 roughly?

Don't even think about it.

Trust me I'm not, I just bought a strat, not looking for anything new, especially a fake, I just thought it looked strange, I hadn't ever seen anything like it until today.
Pure Fako. The price alone is enough to tell me that. You can't get ANY Gibson for that price.
Never mind the Dawg . . . Beware of Owner!!
It's funny how they're not fully hiding that it's a fake.
Besides the price, which is obviously waaaaay too low, they're selling Gibson headstock decals on the side bar.
Jackson DK-2 [2004 MIJ] (EMG 81/SA)
Jackson RR-3 [2007 MIJ] (EMG 81/60)
Ibanez RG370DX [2009] (EMG 81/60)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom [2004] (EMG 81/85)
Ltd/Esp M-17 7-String [2013] (EMG 81-7 set)
Bugera 333XL 120watt Tube Head, Crate BV412 Cab
Quote by syntheticocean
The best part: it says made in USA. Then you scroll down and it says they have their own factory in china and they make everything there.

lmao I noticed that to man I was like hmmm american made... from a factory in china?
Quote by AcousticMirror
it's a 446 with a bigsby

Not quite the right shape, Min, but you're close.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by JakePlaysGuitar
Yeah they've made everything, I'd love to see a hollow body flying v, and you could snag a good deal from an idiot that doesn't know what they've got, I bought my american standard strat loaded with texas specials for 625 haha

guitarist from Anvil has one.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"