Page 1 of 2
what's up bro's? What is included in your bro code?

What are your policies on telling a fellow bro about a cheating girlfriend?

Who get's the last slice of pizza?

Who decides what a group of bro's watch on one tv?

I'll start.

Bro's before ho's

Under no circumstance is a bro to hang out with his girlfriend before his bro's.

inb4 TS is a fag
Under the case of 'double booking' between fellow bro's and girlfriend, the bro should choose his fellows unless guaranteed action.
Quote by Ruination
I do genuinely love her, and not just because I like her breasts you know?
Bros come first. Always tell if a girl is cheating. And I normally give the last slice of pizza to whoever deserves it, depending on their behaviour throughout the day, or obviously if they paid for the pizza.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Thou shalt take your bro's side in an argument with others even if he is in the wrong.

Thou shalt leap to the defence of your bros if they become embroiled in a brawl.

Thou shalt mock your bro if he drinks typically feminine beverages.
Feel free to call me Kevin
I'm officially reporting for assuming the Pit is full of people like this:
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jul 10, 2011,
Quote by son_of_bodom

Under no circumstance is a bro to hang out with his girlfriend before his bro's.

I suspect you will never get laid.
Bro's before Ho's? I'll assume the "ho" is a broad term for all females here in which case... hell f*ckin'no.

Your friends, assuming they are good friends will forgive most sh*t, yer wife on the otherhand has super human memory and the strategic mind of a world champion chess player.

Na no thanks i'd rather not upset wifey and i'd think anyone over the age of 15 would probably agree.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
A real bro will sing Brohemian Rhapsody with you along with, Brocaine, Broly Diver, Mr. Browley, and any song by Yoko Brono or Children of Brodom.
Quote by sticksause
You never make your bro look like a fool in front of his girlfriend.

wait 'till she's gone
How about let's start off with never use the word "bro", and bros before hoes is retarded. I'm sorry, my girlfriend gives me sex, if given the option of watching TV with my friends and sex, I'm going to choose sex.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by alkalineweeman
Bro's before Ho's? I'll assume the "ho" is a broad term for all females here in which case... hell f*ckin'no.

Your friends, assuming they are good friends will forgive most sh*t, yer wife on the otherhand has super human memory and the strategic mind of a world champion chess player.

Na no thanks i'd rather not upset wifey and i'd think anyone over the age of 15 would probably agree.

You, sir, appear to possess far too much logic for one who dwells in the pit.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
I can have sex with my ho. I'd rather hang out with her than any of my bros. That rule is stupid.

Any true bro would respect that.

Also, if you're in a jail cell together, it's okay to jerk off but you have to do it back to back so no one can watch and no one can later make jokes at the other's expense. And you should never speak of it again.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jul 10, 2011,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I can have sex with my ho. I'd rather hang out with her than any of my bros. That rule is stupid.

+1
Also, bros get over shit like that quicker than hos.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by alkalineweeman

+94773728276
That pretty much sums up my sentiments right there. Also being with my wife is way better than playing gamecube and knocking back some natty ices just to have some bro threaten me with a backpack of black dildos.
My bros and I don't have that bros before hoes stupidity, because we all agreed we would forgive each other if we are hanging out with a girl or something. If you ditch a girl you are screwed, bro.
Last edited by Zelos45 at Jul 10, 2011,
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Also, if you're in a jail cell together, it's okay to jerk off but you have to do it back to back so no one can watch and no one can later make jokes at the other's expense. And you should never speak of it again.

Wut.....

No, just no.
Quote by Eric_Fail
Bros come first. Always tell if a girl is cheating. And I normally give the last slice of pizza to whoever deserves it, depending on their behaviour throughout the day, or obviously if they paid for the pizza.

This. Also, you don't write down the bro code. It remains unspoken, but known by all true bros.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Wut.....

No, just no.

What's your plan for jerking off in a jail cell then smart guy? Doing it while the other guy is asleep so you can look at him to your hearts content while imagining penetrating his hot rectum. That is your plan isn't it, you sick fuck.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
What's your plan for jerking off in a jail cell then smart guy? Doing it while the other guy is asleep so you can look at him to your hearts content while imagining penetrating his hot rectum. That is your plan isn't it, you sick fuck.

Well, unlike you, I have some self control and don't need to "jerk off" every second of every day. If I'm in jail, I'm certainly not going to do it, that's how you get raped by Tiny, and Tiny ain't very tiny.

Quote by ethan_hanus
Well, unlike you, I have some self control and don't need to "jerk off" every second of every day. If I'm in jail, I'm certainly not going to do it, that's how you get raped by Tiny, and Tiny ain't very tiny.

What if it's 20 years? You're not going to masturbate for 20 years?

See...this is why we make a plan. You have to know how you're going to masturbate in every situation.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
What if it's 20 years? You're not going to masturbate for 20 years?

See...this is why we make a plan. You have to know how you're going to masturbate in every situation.

For fear of being raped by Tiny, yes, I would not masturbate for 20 years.

Don't judge me.
Quote by ethan_hanus
For fear of being raped by Tiny, yes, I would not masturbate for 20 years.

Don't judge me.
In 20 years, it would probably be consensual.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by ethan_hanus
Well, unlike you, I have some self control and don't need to "jerk off" every second of every day.

Weirdo.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by element4433

Sigged.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
It's not like Tiny would want anything to do with you anyway.

No devil's threesomes, bro. Cause say you're taking her in the ass and he's taking her in the vagina, right? Well, while both of you are banging away, you can never be sure if it was the girl or your bro's penis that got you off. One of the main rules for bros is you can't bang each other. Even if it's oral/vaginal, his motions still push her onto you. It's basically treating her like a huge skin condom.

We're bros, bro. Not 'mos.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jul 10, 2011,
Quote by velocigecko

20 seconds on that website literally gave me cancer.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Page 1 of 2