Page 1 of 2
Why do they say we have bad teeth? Is it because of the tea we sometimes drink? You guys have coffee!!! It was British guy who first mass produced the toothbrush anyway.

Also, why do they think we are posh?
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Because you have bad teeth and are posh.

Why do you think we're fat and stupid?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
The media portrays British people like that. Same way British people think Americans are stupid and fat.
Because it's an old stereotype and most of us know that there are posh people there as opposed to EVERYONE being posh. Well I hope most of us do at least.
I'd rather have tea-stained teeth than the sweat-stained clothes I see here in Tennessee.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
Braces are over-prescribed here in the states, and to my understanding aren't as common in the UK.
I heard it has something to do with the free dental care you guys get and how the teeth that you guys are given are of a bad quality. Also, leading up to the plague you guys didn't even bathe, so I think a little of that is thrown in there as well.
Quote by son_of_bodom
I heard it has something to do with the free dental care you guys get and how the teeth that you guys are given are of a bad quality. Also, leading up to the plague you guys didn't even bathe, so I think a little of that is thrown in there as well.

Leading up to the plague, we did not even exist. Throwing that out there...
Quote by due 07
Braces are over-prescribed here in the states, and to my understanding aren't as common in the UK.

Braces are for straigtening teeth, not cleaning them!

I'm sure I'm the only person in my class who has never worn braces.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
it's just austin powers

but really canada is the best of both worlds
Don't forget boring. We also think you're boring.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by son_of_bodom

Something like this. I actually read somewhere that this stereotype was started round about the time the NHS was founded. Because, apparently, the US government didn't want the populace to start getting ideas about Universal Healthcare of their own.
Quote by Woffelz
Why do they say we have bad teeth? Is it because of the tea we sometimes drink? You guys have coffee!!! It was British guy who first mass produced the toothbrush anyway.

Also, why do they think we are posh?

From what I've read British dental hygiene is superior to most countries, but orthodontics aren't popular there, that's why. In America most people have braces at one time or another.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Last edited by tayroar at Jul 10, 2011,
because if toothbrushes were first mass produced in america we'd call it a teethbrush.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Jul 10, 2011,
Quote by due 07
Pfft, perfect teeth are overrated.

uh oh, someone's jealous
Quote by due 07
Pfft, perfect teeth are overrated.
Bad teef alert
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by mikeyknowsbetter
my teeth were awful before braces, but yeah, most people who i went school with had braces.

mine were too, now they nices and perfs
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
mine were too, now they nices and perfs

But do you have a metal bar glued to the back of them?

I do...
Well, I came over to Scotland from Canada and I can say for sure that I notice no difference in tooth/teeth quality between the two nations.

I have, however, met ONE girl who had the proper "British-and-crooked-teeth-stereotype" and so did her mom.

She was was a damn good kisser though.
Same reason some of you guys think of us all as fat, lazy morons.

Comedic cultural stereotypes done for laughs that people forget are jokes.

Though to be fair, as huge a Queen fan as I am, Freddie Mercury didn't do your dental care any favours at all, and for the 70's and 80's he was the nutty, flamboyant lead singer of one of if not the(Depending on which year you go with) biggest British act in the world. Back in the days before the internet too, where, short of taking a trip to England, the main ways non-Brits knew what they looked like were photos and films and such of British celebrities, politicians, and cartoon caricatures.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Is this mirror thread you make here yes?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Americans, We killed your natives. You all came from our ancestors balls. There's no gene in British people that gives us bad teeth. If there were, then I wouldn't have almost perfect teeth, even if they are a little smoke stained.
If Britain had the population of the United States and the same spere of influence, the world would be a much more evolved and better place today.

Here is a very funny programme 'Why America Sucks' by Brit, ancestor of Sir Francis Fulford.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkSd_UFXcMw

'Everything America has given the world is superficial and bad. Its all about greed.'
Last edited by Sir-Shredalot at Jul 10, 2011,
Ahem.

[Insert Your Own Nationality HERE!]>Everybody else.

Simple. End of discussion.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
We think you guys are posh because your accents make you sound posh.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
Americans are stupid and fat. British people have bad teeth and are posh.

These are facts.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Page 1 of 2