So yeah, I'm in need of a good cable, at least 10 feet long. It would be nice if it was longer, but I need 10 feet minimum. I need a cable that will last a very long time, with a lot of (ab)use, and I need it to be under $25. What are your thoughts?
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09
Im not super familiar with prices of cables etc. but you may be able to find something in the Planet Waves area that will suit your needs.

Or if you willing to shell out some more cash you could get a Mogami cable, but its probably not worth it.
Where's Waldo?
+1 on planet waves. Never had problems with Cordial either (and they're cheaper)
Scientists write papers and books. Engineers make money.
i think theres a monster series 100 on music123 for like 12 and change and its 20 ft.
Quote by Duv
And smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.

Quote by guitarxo
I hope you get raped by a bayonet

Quote by beckyjc
Roland Cube / Vox Valvetronix / Peavey Vypyr / Hitler > Line 6 Spider.
Ibanez Series 96 cables, you can get a 18 foot for $30(retail) but I got mine for $15, and I've had it for over 3 years, no issues whatsoever. Has gold plated contacts too, but I've used it so much(gig 3 times a week) that some of the gold has worn off. Still my most reliable cable I have. Beats the crap out of my $50 LiveWire Elite cable.
if you want a really long one get a couple of neutrik connectors and a length of cable and do it yourself?

wouldn't go too long though you will lose tone :!
I say either Planet Waves or Neutrik. Both are extremely high quality. I wouldn't recommend Monster Cable, because I've had bad experiences with their stuff.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
Just go find a cable with the length you need at guitar center that comes with a lifetime warranty, then as soon as it shits out you can just get a new one.
I have this same question. Are bullet cables any good? Gearmanndude uses them
Get them to love you, while they may depending on your words and wealth, the only one who's really judging you is yourself, nobody else.

Any and all posts by this user are fictional and for entertainment purposes only
Quote by Jabels225
Just go find a cable with the length you need at guitar center that comes with a lifetime warranty, then as soon as it shits out you can just get a new one.

I second this. It's awesome cause you just pay for the cable once, and after that you can get as many replacements as you can.
Current/Main Gear
'06 MIA Fender Stratocaster
'97 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Lim. Ed.
'90s Peavey Classic 30
H&K Tubemeister 18
MXR 404 CAE Crybaby
Ibanez TS9
Ernie Ball Jr. Volume
Digitech Hardwire DL-8
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Quote by Jabels225

Warranty? Wow. That seems like a good idea. I just buy cheap stuff from China so I dont mind tossing it. Some of the cables are better and I try to take good care of them, but the $1 ones are disposable. Plus you can lend the $1 ones to a friend and not worry.
i'm playing with the fender cable i got in the squier starter pack. so i'm assuming it's a low quality cable.

i'd also like a good quality cable at a reasonable price, like 10 feet for 20 bux.

i'd prefer a 90 degree angled one.