Hi,
I'm trying to build a lick library, are there any websites, books or any other resources that can help me achieve my goal?
I think you would most effectively benefit from learning some scales. ultimate guitar has a pretty large database of them and if you can find it, purchase the Guitar Grimoire. most of having a good "lick library" or "bag of tricks" is just sitting down and messing around until you find something you think sounds good that you created. the scales help you achieve that goal by basically giving you a group of notes that sound good together.
Learn some scales then challenge yourself to learn a new lick every week. Once you feel you have that down, try learning a new lick every day. After a whole year of doing that, you'll have a whole lot of licks in under your belt.
Agile Interceptor Pro 725 EB EMG
Gibson LP Future Tribute
G12T-75 4x12 Avatar
Krank Nineteen80-watt
Koch Loadbox
RMC4

Soundcloud
Learn licks by your favorite guitarists.

Take solos you love and split them down into small bits and learn the licks, also know what key the song is in and transpose the lick to diffrerent keys.
Quote by Sickz
Learn licks by your favorite guitarists.

Take solos you love and split them down into small bits and learn the licks, also know what key the song is in and transpose the lick to diffrerent keys.

This.
Just pick out some of your favorite guitarist and study study study, go on youtube and search *insert artist name here* inspired licks, you'll find a lot of broken down steps to some of there common licks.