there is a movie that i saw that i cant remeber the name of. the only things i remeber about it is that it was about the economy, religion, or some other concept. i also remeber that it was hugely symbolic. like the entire movie was made of symbolism. this has been killing me today and ive already tried to find it via google. i know this is very vauge but if anyone has any ideas that would be great
Memory fragment thread would be perfect for this. If only it hadn't died...

And I think you gave the vaguest description I've ever read.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
Zeitgeist

the sequals regarding the monetary system are equally fascinating. Taken from a documentary called money matters which i would highly recommend.

But it's mostly bullshit. Please disregard everything you heard/saw/tasted involved with this movie series.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

Inception?
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by abdulalhazred
But it's mostly bullshit. Please disregard everything you heard/saw/tasted involved with this movie series.

The sections on the monetary system are accurate. I researched it in some detail.
i dont think Zeitgeist is it. once i hear the name i think it will hit me but it might have been a dream because i get a feeling of de ja vu when i try to remeber it.
The Matrix fits that pretty well, but its pretty damn hard to forget an entire series like that. Also, how does Snakes on a Plane fit that description at ALL?!
wow daddytwofoot is banned? Not that I know him or think he's considered a super upstanding Pitizen, butI find it hard to believe that someone who's been here as long as 04 would be foolish enough to post that himself...I'm guessing a hacking.

Here is a list of movies about the economy
http://www.imdb.com/keyword/economy/

Also, if you have the balls to wade through it all...here are almost 3000 movies related to religion in one way or another.
http://www.imdb.com/keyword/religion/
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

Last edited by abdulalhazred at Jul 10, 2011,
Quote by trueamerican
It's still Snakes on a Plane.

That's it.

I've had it with your mutha fuckin' jokes in this mutha fuckin' thread!
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
its not inception or angels and demons because i fully remeber those and ive never seen the da vinci code.
Quote by abdulalhazred
wow daddytwofoot is banned? Not that I know him or think he's considered a super upstanding Pitizen, butI find it hard to believe that someone who's been here as long as 04 would be foolish enough to post that himself...I'm guessing a hacking.

Here is a list of movies about the economy
http://www.imdb.com/keyword/economy/

Also, if you have the balls to wade through it all...here are almost 3000 movies related to religion in one way or another.
http://www.imdb.com/keyword/religion/

Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
looked through the economy movies on imdb and the first page of the religion movies and nothing seemed to grab my attention
Quote by Raining Kasch
The Matrix fits that pretty well, but its pretty damn hard to forget an entire series like that. Also, how does Snakes on a Plane fit that description at ALL?!

Snakes on a Plane had some very deep metaphors.
Willow
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot

My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Koyaanisqatsi?

Did you just name a volcano in Iceland?
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Koyaanisqatsi is an art film set to some minimalist music. the movie itself is a series of videos, often time altered, depicting nature, the human environment and technology.

i have seen it twice
no sir away a papaya war is on
Quote by the_perdestrian
Koyaanisqatsi is an art film set to some minimalist music. the movie itself is a series of videos, often time altered, depicting nature, the human environment and technology.

i have seen it twice

It is now also the name of a volcano in Iceland.