Im (trying to) trade my marshall MA100H, M-300 FM ESP guitar, and $250 for either a framus cobra/dragon or some other metal amp. although my heart is set on the framus cobra. can any 1 tell me if this is a good trade? what are the diferences between the cobra and the dragon? would you recomend a 6505 (i respect it but i just think the framus is much better). which is better the framus cobra/dragon or a 6505 or 6534 or how about the peavey JSX, or the engl powerball/fireball? what is the difference between the fireball 100 and the fireball 50? (dont say the wattage i realize that already thanks, sorry i know its alot but what ever xD
wow...lots of questions in there.

MatrixClaw is really the one you want to talk to so maybe try to get his attention. Also give us this:

Budget?
New or Used?
Hope or Gig?
Closest City?
Genres?
Current Gear? check

I will say this, any one of those would be infinitely better than the MA.

I've played the MA, 6505+, JSX and Fireball 50

6505+ is better of high gain and rhythm
JSX is better for cleans and leads
Fireball is cool too. They are all good amps including the Framus. Can't see how you could go wrong with any of them.
You'll never get someone to swap for that , maybe a 5150/JSX but I highly doubt anyone would swap a Framus/Engl for that gear+$250. Your head is worth $350 tops and thats on a good day( The MA series does not sound very good) and because no one wants that amp. Yor LTD will fetch you $250 maybe, again no hate intended, but it is a cheap guitar new and yours is used. Even if you could get another $100-$200 out of your gear, you'll have @$1000 worht of stuff with $$ and you want a amp that cost @$2000ish. Now you very well may find a Peavey that someone will swap you but reaching for those "Boutiqe" amps is a dream, most likely.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
Now you very well may find a Peavey that someone will swap you but reaching for those "Boutiqe" amps is a dream, most likely.

People can always dream.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by Robbgnarly
You'll never get someone to swap for that , maybe a 5150/JSX but I highly doubt anyone would swap a Framus/Engl for that gear+$250. Your head is worth $350 tops and thats on a good day( The MA series does not sound very good) and because no one wants that amp. Yor LTD will fetch you $250 maybe, again no hate intended, but it is a cheap guitar new and yours is used. Even if you could get another $100-$200 out of your gear, you'll have @$1000 worht of stuff with $$ and you want a amp that cost @$2000ish. Now you very well may find a Peavey that someone will swap you but reaching for those "Boutiqe" amps is a dream, most likely.

i hate to be pessismestic, but i agree with robb.

you will never have a problem trading down, but up is a lot harder. as a Splawn owner, i would never consider downgradeing one of my splawns and trade even if somebody handed me a decent amp (think along the lines of a 5150) and $500 and a budget guitar, and that 5150 is a decent amp.

the MA is not. not to be rude again, but if somebody knows enough to own a framus, they are most likely aren't a fan of budget (or more or less any current) marshalls.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/