I have an Ibanez rg321mh and I bought a Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB bridge and SH-2N Jazz neck humbuckers. Do I need to buy some replacement pots? Which kind do I need if so? I am clueless. I did a search but am still lost. I usually shop at www.musiciansfriend.com

Hope someone can help me out!!!
Last edited by DV8R at Jul 11, 2011,
I noticed in my searches that many people say that the Duncan JB sounds too trebly with 500k pots. I don't know if my defaults are 500k or not but they recommend 250k for the JB. I can't figure out what I need, what size, model, anything!!

I might buy from you if you can help me figure this out! Thanks
Last edited by DV8R at Jul 11, 2011,
I don't know why this has to be so difficult. This type of stuff should be simple for me to find. Sorry, just had to piss and moan a bit about my lack of progress finding what I need.