I just love the way James Taylor strum his guitar. wow! it just cut deep into my being.
He really is a genius. Guitar is a string instrument that is most widely used even with kids. It is just a good skills, its a skill at the same time you enjoy doing music with it.
I just take a bow to those singers who knows how to play the guitar, they just don't know how to open their mouth and shout but they too know how to play with it.

Power up, dating advice for women
Last edited by maureen12 at Jul 12, 2011,
Hey, that's great. I think this thread would go better here though.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
seriously?..... James Taylor is a godawful guitar player he is the quintessential beginner in so many respects...... I mean seriously he can STRUM I guess that's amazing for a 4 year old... ban me if you want but James Taylor plays guitar like a 5 year old rides a bicycle with training wheels (a capo .... so lame) any one who uses a capo is right up there with children on training wheels they can't really do it James Taylor sucks along with anyone else who can't figure out basic chords
lrn2english
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Sounds like somone wants to **** James Taylor?Eh......eh...am I right?
I went to the zoo the other day, there was only one dog in it, it was a shitzu.

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Quote by Bad Kharmel
seriously?..... James Taylor is a godawful guitar player he is the quintessential beginner in so many respects...... I mean seriously he can STRUM I guess that's amazing for a 4 year old... ban me if you want but James Taylor plays guitar like a 5 year old rides a bicycle with training wheels (a capo .... so lame) any one who uses a capo is right up there with children on training wheels they can't really do it James Taylor sucks along with anyone else who can't figure out basic chords

...a capo has nothing to do with a lack of talent, you fool. Andy McKee uses one, Tommy Emmanuel uses one, Clive Carroll uses one, EVERY acoustic guitarist uses one, because you can only tune so high before a string snaps. Apparently you know less about guitar than you claim James Taylor does.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Bad Kharmel
Don't listen to him

Welcome to the Pit! Please keep posting here as often as you can. I predict nearly instant stardom

Please, tell us more about yourself

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Last edited by shwilly at Jul 11, 2011,
Quote by trueamerican
...a capo has nothing to do with a lack of talent, you fool. Andy McKee uses one, Tommy Emmanuel uses one, Clive Carroll uses one, EVERY acoustic guitarist uses one, because you can only tune so high before a string snaps. Apparently you know less about guitar than you claim James Taylor does.

A Capo has everyrthing to do with lack of talent, it proves you cannot play. When was the last time you saw yngwei, marcus tardelli, buckethead, paul gilbert, alan holdsworth, jordan stanley or any other real guitar player use a capo, a capo is a children's toy a crutch for the beginner. Seriously CAPO=LAME
Quote by Bad Kharmel
A Capo has everyrthing to do with lack of talent, it proves you cannot play. When was the last time you saw yngwei, marcus tardelli, buckethead, paul gilbert, alan holdsworth, jordan stanley or any other real guitar player use a capo, a capo is a children's toy a crutch for the beginner. Seriously CAPO=LAME

This guy....man.....what a wisenheimer
Quote by Bad Kharmel

Hey, man, don't diss capos. There are a lot of chords that would be impossible without them. It's kinda dumb to use them constantly, but they're quite useful tools.
Quote by Holy Katana
Hey, man, don't diss capos. There are a lot of chords that would be impossible without them. It's kinda dumb to use them constantly, but they're quite useful tools.

NO! NO! YNGWIE DOESN'T USE ONE SO IT'S FOR TEH N00BZORS
Quote by Bad Kharmel

(Invalid img)
Quote by Bad Kharmel

The three guitarists I listed in my posts are the opposite of noobs.... Tommy Emmanuel is the godfather of fingerstyle, Andy McKee is one of the most famous fingerstyle guitarists out there, and Clive Carroll is a god, even though he's English

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeexwfZgzic

What a n00b!
Quote by Bad Kharmel

He's right, only fake guitar players use capos. Don Ross? Guy doesn't even exist. Oh...wait, no, he does. Paul Gilbert using what's not just a capo, but a person to move around, even more enabling than a capo.
Slicedit: Damn, beat me to it.
Don't bite off more of your own foot than your mouth can chew. Capo use ≠ facility with a guitar.
Last edited by TimboSlice at Jul 11, 2011,
Quote by Bad Kharmel

Well when you put it THAT way...
Balls.
Quote by TB!Guitar
lol Is that a ball sack?
Ballsack? It's a friggin' troll!!

What's wrong with you??

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote by Bad Kharmel

...did anyone else notice this guy's name?
Go Veg.