Basically, I need to clear my bloody overdraft for when I go to Australia on September 1st.

I am currently -£800. I have a job that pays minimum wage (£5.93 an hour) and I am getting between 20-24 hours a week. Basically, I am getting around £120-£140 a week.

Multiply this by 7 (i.e. the number of weeks I have remaining), I shall have saved about £700-£980.

However, this is not taking into consideration that I may want to, you know, enjoy myself a bit during the summer, so I need to earn more money.

I know various people who earn money through the internet; filling out forms, questionnaires, testing things etc. Does anyone know of any good sites in which to do this? Ones I can mess around on between shifts?

I have no idea if this is within the rules or not. If not, let us know and I shall delete the tread (but if you want to PM me some sites, I will be fine with that )
Learn the three money making techniques big
internet businesses don't want you to know
all you have to do
is send me your credit information.
E-Bay...........

Sell your body.......

or your Mother

/thread
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by blake1221
all you have to do
Check your PM's.
I am genuinely thinking about signing up for medical testing.

Anyone have any experience with this?
Quote by blake1221
all you have to do

He's lying so he can scam you.

Send me your credit information.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Well it's short notice, but a lot of people make a decent hunk of money on youtube. Start up a channel where you basically argue really prettily with everyone and you may eventually make some actual cash on it.

Or you can sell old stuff. Or perhaps get some internet based job.

OHHH what you could do is do computer maintenainence. computer illiterate people. "Oh you're definitely going to need a registry cleaning. Look at all those pixels everywhere! This will cost you some small amount of silly british "money"
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Last edited by abdulalhazred at Jul 11, 2011,
Quote by fender_696

my head exploded, it was fun, do it.

either that or i was on a really good acid trip, i'm not sure.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Why exactly do you need to do this before you go to Australia?
To live.

We are going with no real set plan for 3 months. We are hoping to live in hostels and pick fruit on the East coast to earn money.

Also, to apply for the working Visa, I said I would have at least £1500 in my bank account. They sometimes check before departure.

My overdraft is currently £950 so I will need to extend that to full capacity (i.e. £1500) before I leave, otherwise I am well and truly screwed
Try Amazon Mechanical Turk (not gonna link cause it might be construed as advertising, but it's easy to find on google). I've not made a huge amount off it but if you put in 3-4 hours a day you could make a decent sum
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
Try Amazon Mechanical Turk (not gonna link cause it might be construed as advertising, but it's easy to find on google). I've not made a huge amount off it but if you put in 3-4 hours a day you could make a decent sum
I've signed up. Does the reward go into your Amazon account? As in, can I only spend the reward at Amazon?

Also, the rewards are all pretty low! Reward: $0.03. Time Allotted: 60 minutes

Please don't say they expect us to work for 1p an hour?!
Quote by Dan_5893
If you're coming to Australia during the Northern summer don't expect to be picking much fruit mate.
Sorry for the double post (my UG has gone all weird).

Beginning of September to the end of November. Getting in at Brisbane and going from there. What sort of work is going? I presume they have a WWOOF set up? We are open to any sort of work.
Quote by fender_696
I've signed up. Does the reward go into your Amazon account? As in, can I only spend the reward at Amazon?

Also, the rewards are all pretty low! Reward: $0.03. Time Allotted: 60 minutes

Please don't say they expect us to work for 1p an hour?!

Nah you can get it transferred into your bank as well.

And it's not that bad they allocate 60 minutes so that people can't just sit on tasks for ever, normally the one cent ones take like 20 seconds to complete once you get the hang of it. My recommendation is to find the higher-paying ones which won't take too long, look in the 1.50-2.00 area.
🙈 🙉 🙊
The biggest internet industry is pr0n.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by fender_696
Sorry for the double post (my UG has gone all weird).

Beginning of September to the end of November. Getting in at Brisbane and going from there. What sort of work is going? I presume they have a WWOOF set up? We are open to any sort of work.

Ah ok. During November you might be alright depending on whats around, but in September and October fruit picking won't be too big. They have various jobseeker sort things, and I'm pretty sure there's short term placements in canteens and things if you look around. Not really familiar with short term work, I've been employed in retail for 3 out the 5 years I've lived here.
http://becomeaguide.chacha.com/

Read through this and see if you're interested. You're pretty much working as a search engine for people on cell phones. You can get a certain amount of money for each question you answer. I don't know if it'll work for the country you live in, but it could be a possibility if you have hours to waste.
BLANKBLANK
put on a wig
wear a bra and stuff it
invest in a webcam
?
profit
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by fender_696

Sell your sperm!

Once I get back into shape I'm going to try.
I'm also pretty sure I'm a genetic oddity.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by jmonko
Sell your sperm!

Once I get back into shape I'm going to try.
I'm also pretty sure I'm a genetic oddity.
Hm.... not sure how I, or the girlfriend, would really feel about that.

Unless, of course, the price is right?

How much are people paying for sperm these days?

EDIT: Bummer

See the following directions for receiving money as a donor according to the human fertilisation and embryology act 1990:

1. Individual donors of gametes may be given money or other benefits for the supply of their gametes, subject to the conditions of these Directions.

2. In money or money's worth, a donor may be reimbursed reasonable expenses which he or she has incurred, within the UK , in connection with the donation.

3. Donors may be compensated for loss of earnings (but not for other costs or inconveniences) up to a daily maximum of £55.19 but with an overall limit of £250 (or the equivalent in local currency) for each course of sperm donation or each cycle of egg donation.

4. There is no restriction on the value of other benefits which may be given to the donor, but the only benefits which may be offered for this purpose are treatment services. These services should be provided to the donor in the course of the donation cycle unless there is a medical reason why they cannot be provided at that time.
Last edited by fender_696 at Jul 11, 2011,
You won't make enough money off the internet. When I was younger I made £1500 on a website I built but it took about 6 months and a good couple of hours a day at least on the site. Sometimes up to 8 hours. On top of school etc.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by fender_696
Hm.... not sure how I, or the girlfriend, would really feel about that.

Unless, of course, the price is right?

How much are people paying for sperm these days?

EDIT: Bummer

See the following directions for receiving money as a donor according to the human fertilisation and embryology act 1990:

1. Individual donors of gametes may be given money or other benefits for the supply of their gametes, subject to the conditions of these Directions.

2. In money or money's worth, a donor may be reimbursed reasonable expenses which he or she has incurred, within the UK , in connection with the donation.

3. Donors may be compensated for loss of earnings (but not for other costs or inconveniences) up to a daily maximum of £55.19 but with an overall limit of £250 (or the equivalent in local currency) for each course of sperm donation or each cycle of egg donation.

4. There is no restriction on the value of other benefits which may be given to the donor, but the only benefits which may be offered for this purpose are treatment services. These services should be provided to the donor in the course of the donation cycle unless there is a medical reason why they cannot be provided at that time.

Oh, didn't know you weren't American.
Here they sell for decent prices, nothing close to an egg though.
I saw a guy with a similar medical history, build, and ancestry as me selling his for around $600.
ಠ_ಠ