Well to he honest you pointed out the biggest flaw really, the drums. Otherwise the riffs are very solid, cleanly played and executed. I would choose a different guitar tone, this one is definitely on the right track but the chords don't have much power behind them. Structure seems pretty good, although I actually feel it should be longer, it feels almost rushed right around the 3:10 mark, like you are hurrying to get it done - Maybe expand on the clean section a bit, which I think could make the song a lot better, and it will filled out nicely.
Lascaille's Shroud

Progressive Cosmic Death Metal

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

You only exist because we allow it,
And you will end because we demand it.
I hate writing , i got 2 hours worth of riffs on my HD and cant even put them together lol.
Yeah I know the feeling, tons of stuff sitting around and nothing to do with it lol
Lascaille's Shroud

Progressive Cosmic Death Metal

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

You only exist because we allow it,
And you will end because we demand it.
Well the beginning riff is very good. Contrary to what someone else said I think the tone is pretty good. The drumming def needs some work, the blast beats sounded good. Its just those double bass parts. They sound a little rough. I love the tones you used in the clean section. Very nice stuff. Keep it up bro.