Hey guys,

Long story short thinking about selling my rig, this is it and tell me what I could possibly get for it.

-Acoustic B100 Bass amp 100W
-Ibanez SR305 5-String bass
-Boss ODB-3 Overdrive
-Morley Dual Wah Bass pedal
-Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
-Digitech BP80 Bass processor
-Acoustic B100 Bass amp 100W - $100-$150
-Ibanez SR305 5-String bass - $100-$200
-Boss ODB-3 Overdrive - $30-$60
-Morley Dual Wah Bass pedal - $50-$75
-Electro-Harmonix Big Muff - $15-$30
-Digitech BP80 Bass processor - $20-$40

Those are all preeeeetty lbroad prices, too. In reality, you're probably looking at less per item.

If you ARE selling, don't go to a store and sell... you'll probably get less than half of what i listed. Your best bet would be putting it all up on CraigsList or something as a bulk sale for $400-$500 and hope someone is looking at a beginner set-up for their kid.

In any case, good luck!
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."
Quote by Din of Win
-Acoustic B100 Bass amp 100W - $100-$150
-Ibanez SR305 5-String bass - $100-$200
-Boss ODB-3 Overdrive - $30-$60
-Morley Dual Wah Bass pedal - $50-$75
-Electro-Harmonix Big Muff - $15-$30
-Digitech BP80 Bass processor - $20-$40

Those are all preeeeetty lbroad prices, too. In reality, you're probably looking at less per item.

If you ARE selling, don't go to a store and sell... you'll probably get less than half of what i listed. Your best bet would be putting it all up on CraigsList or something as a bulk sale for $400-$500 and hope someone is looking at a beginner set-up for their kid.

In any case, good luck!

$100-$150 for the amp? I was thinking $200 I mean it is brand new and it is $250 retail price.

My bass is $350 new.
Quote by Centahne
$100-$150 for the amp? I was thinking $200 I mean it is brand new and it is $250 retail price.

My bass is $350 new.

Yeah, i know. It's a bummer...

But things are worth what people pay for them. BECAUSE you can get new ones at those prices, a used one will go for much less. This bass and amp are also pretty far at the bottom of the barrel in regards to 'beginners' gear. It doesn't, by any means, make them bad... it just means that there are more of them out there. When there are more out there, the used prices will go lower and lower.

It helps to look at Ebay for a rough estimate of what to ask.

With the bass... the new ones are going for $300-$400, sure... but the used ones are going for $50-$100.

With the amp... $150 is the HIGHEST i see used ones go for. And that's usually only from a reputable used gear shop... the personal sale ones go for closer to $100.

Now, totally, ask what you think is fair when you sell the stuff. You asked what you could get. I gave an answer based on my experience buying and selling WAY too much bass gear.
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."
Big Muff for 15-30 god damn buy me one and ship it to me, they are 50+ for the NYC ones, my russian style are about the same more or less, and the bass big muffs too.

The amp makes sense though, when it's used unless it's a big name amp, you're usually lucky to get over a $1 a watt.

everything else is similarly common, are you trading up? or not playing anymore
Last edited by askrere at Jul 11, 2011,
Quote by askrere
Big Muff for 15-30 god damn buy me one and ship it to me, they are 50+ for the NYC ones, my russian style are about the same more or less, and the bass big muffs too.

Hrmmmm.... i stand corrected. I did a lil' searching, and you're right... the NY Muffs usually go for $35-$50 used. Hmm, must be a local thing... the CL has them usually asked for in the $20 range... but you're totally right about the closer-to $50 range on Ebay.

THAT's an important lesson... on certain aspects of gear, geographical location can make a difference on price/availability.

/andknowingishalfthebattle