Page 1 of 2
What makes you think it'd be the other way around?

edit - Sneakily edited out I see

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Last edited by EMGs_rule at Jul 11, 2011,
fat asses
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
No free healthcare as well, all those small infections and diseases also take years off over a lifetime.
Yay. Screw you old age!
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Its the proper denonym.

And I am almost positive Australia is more obese than America, or is is really fucking close.

I looked up right now "Obese Countries" and Australia is in 4th. Behind the U.S., Mexico and NZ.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Hm, I remember reading something a while ago that said Australia had surpassed the US. Oh well.

If we're talking about the whole population then probably. The article I found was on the adult population of the country.

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Not shocked at all.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
We think its better living longer than Americans? have you seen our elderly? can't even wipe their own behinds.
Quote by Rufusftw
We think its better living longer than Americans? have you seen our elderly? can't even wipe their own behinds.

Dude, they are canny. Its much better to get someone else to wipe your own behind.
Ozzy Osborne did drugs for years, he once licked up Nikki Sixx's piss, snorted ants, crashed a quad bike.

All in a days work for us Brits.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by sam b
Obviously. They're all fat and don't know what salad is

It's not surprising, though. We have a lot of fat people and a lot of young white guys who like to get impressively drunk and do stupid, sometimes fatal things.
Banging, well I'm off to smoke and drink my weight in whiskey. In a bit.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

That's cause the average Brit doesn't know how to party.
Quote by cptcomet
Ozzy Osborne did drugs for years, he once licked up Nikki Sixx's piss, snorted ants, crashed a quad bike.

All in a days work for us Brits.

You guys really shouldn't be able to claim Ozzy. He's been practically American for years.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jul 11, 2011,
Not really surprised, America is one of the most unequal developed nations, high inequality has been shown in countless studies to have a causal link with poor health outcomes.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Dirge Humani
Hm, I remember reading something a while ago that said Australia had surpassed the US. Oh well.

Even if that's true, it would only be an indicator for life expectancy figures in the future. Being fat doesn't kill you immediately and the US has been number 1 for ages.
Quote by magnus_maximus
We have Scotland and Northern Ireland, try again.

They don't know how to party, they just know where all the booze is.
Last edited by frankv at Jul 11, 2011,
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Not really surprised, America is one of the most unequal developed nations, high inequality has been shown in countless studies to have a causal link with poor health outcomes.

This. You could take the US' top 60 million and it'd probably be better than Brittain's population. Add in the other 140 million of us, and there's a wide diaspora of violence and health issues that plague this country.

But guess what. Everyone's still comparing themselves to the US.
NYY _______________________________________________ NYG
Quote by Gorelord666
I looked up right now "Obese Countries" and Australia is in 4th. Behind the U.S., Mexico and NZ.

I think it's safe to blame obesity on Mexican food now. North Americans, if you don't eat Mexican food you won't get fat.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by DangerPat 00

But guess what. Everyone's still comparing themselves to the US.

Meh, not really. Stupid people are. Those who look beyond GDP know that the US has massive problems in a wide variety of areas.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Don't post annoyingly big pictures because people will think its hilarious to quote/post their own.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Doesn't surprise me, my two best friends are very over weight and eat fast food at least five or six times a week, and when they eat they eat until they feel very full, if not sick. One of them is on Nutrisystem and goes for walks, but the fast food, pop, energy drinks, and daily smoking/drinking kind of make it useless. I'm naturally skinny but I'm going to start eating a LITTLE less/walk every day/lifting a bit because I don't want to become unhealthy.
sunbather is shit
Quote by magnus_maximus
No shit sherlock. Most obese major nation on the planet, access to firearms, police with guns, all adds up.

All of that was just hilarious, especially the police with guns.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Well of course, the NHS is a national treasure in the UK.
And apparently it's so treasured that they're gonna ax it in the next 5 years, as they move to privatize health care.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jul 11, 2011,
That's surprising, you always see the english drinking and smoking and americans jogging an eating salads on tv. Why do you lie, tv? Also, how do Australians live so long? The other day I heard about a poisonous jellyfish off the coasts of Australia that's small enough to be easily-accidentally swallowed whilst swimming

/worldisscary
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

And apparently it's so treasured that they're gonna ax it in the next 5 years, as they move to privatize health care.

They cancelled those plans. That isn't happening any more.
79 for Australia?!

I thought you guys all got skin cancer by 40.

(Or mauled by vicious spiders twice your size)
Last edited by Iluvpowerchords at Jul 11, 2011,
dear god. i'm going to live to 75 rather than 77? i could've accomplished so much in that time! my life! tragically cut down in my prime!

in other words, guess who doesn't care.

#DTWD
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Too bad that isn't the link here then.

"The researchers suggest that the relatively low life expectancies in the US cannot be explained by the size of the nation, racial diversity, or economics," says the document, which ranks the US 38th in the world for life expectancy overall.

"Instead, the authors point to high rates of obesity, tobacco use and other preventable risk factors for an early death as the leading drivers of the gap between the US and other nations."
Page 1 of 2