tried to complain to local companies, but no response at all
anyway to punish them?

btw having a gibson 335(kinda) on that guy is a kind of disgrace
please do give some comment about this copycat sh*tty band

and here is the infamous copy song from their band
here

p.s. go for the chrous please
Last edited by pf78 at Jul 11, 2011,
Dunno,How did the satriani and Coldplay thing start?
I went to the zoo the other day, there was only one dog in it, it was a shitzu.

He who laughs last thinks slowest
copying is no big deal
but the problem is they will never admit they are some kinda crappy copycats
I honestly don't hear it. But even if it did, I doubt members of the Postal Service would care.

Alright, I hear it in the chorus.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jul 11, 2011,
Where were the similarities...?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

1. Why would a band from China bother copying a band that aren't THAT well known?

2. Those are some pretty common chord progressions/melodies.

3. Like metaldud536 said, that band will not become famous outside of China. Although, actually, they might become more famous if idiots like you take a hissy fit when they use a chord progression that sounds vaguely familiar to a song that has been written somewhere else.
Quote by raoooos
1. Why would a band from China bother copying a band that aren't THAT well known?

2. Those are some pretty common chord progressions/melodies.

3. Like metaldud536 said, that band will not become famous outside of China. Although, actually, they might become more famous if idiots like you take a hissy fit when they use a chord progression that sounds vaguely familiar to a song that has been written somewhere else.

This!

The Postal Service only released like one full album and in a genre that isn't even that popular.

Plus do you know any other songs the band might have copied or is it just this one?
Quote by metaldud536
This!

The Postal Service only released like one full album and in a genre that isn't even that popular.

Plus do you know any other songs the band might have copied or is it just this one?

tons of them
here (original)
remixed by us
The song in the second link sounded like it was from an Apple commercial
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by ShadesOfNight
Listened to the first 20 seconds of each.
Completely different.

go for the chrous man
Quote by metaldud536
Alright. I must say though they're not shy about doing it. The Chinese have been ripping off everything that has ever existed

Team Fortress 2
Anime series
Music
iPads
Consoles

they are hongkongers not chinese
Sounds better than the original let's sue the original guys instead
John Petrucci

The one and only god.
Why does it seem to me that copying is literally the only thing the Chinese are good for/at?
They copied a freaking town in exact detail. No, really. Look it up - the town they copied is called Hallstatt.

There's not exactly laws against creating fake versions of things in China, either.
Not that I think they're entitled.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Last edited by PsiGuy60 at Jul 11, 2011,
Quote by izbbass
The song in the second link sounded like it was from an Apple commercial

Not Apple, but ironically UPS (if you were referring to Such Great Heights).
When you find a band that copies a band you like on youtube, steal the mp3 from the copycats and post a youtube video with that mp3 saying it is the band they actually copied. This not only shits all over the bands name if they ever come across it on youtube they are gonna be pissed. Chances are they will search it up since that band influenced them so much they had to copy it, it's a great way to troll them and piss them off.
Quote by metaldud536
First link doesn't work

Why does anyone care what a Chinese band copies? They'll only be popular in Asia anyways.

you know how much of us there are on earth?

asian music is way more popular than north american music here, and i live in canada x_x

of course, a part of canada where all the white people left, but still north america!

edit: also, im not canto and im a fail chinese so i cant read, but im pretty sure that's a coca cola commercial, no big deal...
Last edited by piratemetalhead at Jul 12, 2011,