Just figure some of you guys might need some boom stands, and for $14, you really can't beat the Stupid Deal of the Day today:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid/

Here's the direct link to the stands:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/peak-music-stands-sm-52-tripod-mic-stand-with-boom-arm/430815000001000

Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Matrix-claw,I know you are a UG superior compared to myself,but isn't this considered advertising?
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by Ian hawkins
Matrix-claw,I know you are a UG superior compared to myself,but isn't this considered advertising?

I don't see why it would be. I'm not affiliated with Musician's Friend in any way, and it's not like I gain anything by posting this... Just figured some people don't check the Stupid Deal of the Day every day and since $14 was extremely cheap for boom stands, I figured I'd pass on the word
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
If there were cheap monitors or some crazy recording deal I saw online, I would probably post it too. I find it helpful. After all, purchasing and updating recording equipment is an on-going cycle.
If you look hard enough on Amazon, they're a similar price EVERY day
Quote by Ian hawkins

I've actually posted several stupid deals of the day on here. I mean, if its a good deal, why not share? Aren't you gonna tell your buddies when you score something expensive for cheap so they can get in on it too?
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp