Hi,
I'm on a pretty tight budget of around £200-£300 and I have found 3 amps that fit my playing style and perfect for my intentional use (home practice) the amps are

Orange Crush PiX 35LDX
Marshall MG30FX
Black Heart Little Giant Half Stack

which one should I get?
personal experience with the orange...it sounded great but crapped out on me after a few days
of that list the orange
my stuff:
schecter c-1+
ibanez rg3exfm1
schecter avenger 7-string with emgs
esp/ltd mh-50
peavey 6505+ 112 combo
tc electronic polytune
way huge green rhino
mxr micro flange
mxr smart gate
dunlop crybaby
Everyone here will say no to the MG.

Why do you need a new amp? Have you considered saving a little more or is that not an option?
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Not sure about the Black Heart because I've never played one, I had a MG30DFX as my first amp and it held pretty solid especially for just bedroom playing, only problem was if you cranked it the speaker wore out fairly quickly, and for the Orange I haven't played that model but you usually don't go wrong with an Orange aha
Dude, nice.
Quote by shikkaka
Everyone here will say no to the MG.

Why do you need a new amp? Have you considered saving a little more or is that not an option?

Sorry but saving up isn't a option as it will be a gift and max is £300
Quote by acdcrocks0323
The Blackheart will sound best

Yeah it is a very Marsally tone.
Even better than the Marshall MG!
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I would buy the Blackheart cause it's tube
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I love how his last name is Hunt
It's like he was destined to be a shady sexual creep
Blackheart if you have some good pedals (they sound great, but takes more volume to get breakup than you would think). Otherwise, since you are saying it is for practice, then I would say the Orange. I like the Crush series, myself.

Everyone hates the Marshall MG series, but honestly they aren't bad, it is just that they only seem to have ONE good sound - which is super crunchy heavy chugging sound.
Quote by katalyzt13
Blackheart if you have some good pedals (they sound great, but takes more volume to get breakup than you would think). Otherwise, since you are saying it is for practice, then I would say the Orange. I like the Crush series, myself.

Everyone hates the Marshall MG series, but honestly they aren't bad, it is just that they only seem to have ONE good sound - which is super crunchy heavy chugging sound.

Do you mean a pedal like a Tube Screamer? or were you talking about another pedal?
^ yeah he means dirt pedals
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ yeah he means dirt pedals

Correct, but after reading your post yoru other two selections have like built in effects, the Blackheart does not. Get a Blackheart Little Giant and a Vox ToneLab ST - that is an awesome combination.
The Blackheart. Sounds leagues better than the Crush or MG
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.