so in a Swap Shop near my house, i spotted an LTD EX guitar for £130.

now because i was driving past in a rush i couldnt stop to take a look. all i saw was that it was an LTD. now the eye-catching thing about it that i havnt seen before was the finish, it was a kind of mucky gold kind of finish (if you catch my drift).

after scouring the ESP website and the like i cant seem to find any of the EX models in this sort of finish, all are either white or black. so im thinking maybe it is one of the discontinued models?

if ANYONE could help me to identify the guitar simply by the finish, then i will, infact, send you a nice e-cookie along withy some e-milk and e-chocolate!!!!!
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
no, it didnt have any kind of graphic on it...

just like, a mucky gold colour! its SO frustrating trying to describe the colour haha
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

I think so...
cheeky mother ****er!!! i did google, that was included in the 'ESP website and the like' part of the OP.

it was slightly like that... just less brown :/
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...
lol, so I was close though, Or maybe it was an old model and the paint faded or something, but that usually happens with white guitars. So probably not.
Where's Waldo?
Well it looks like I've found your finish. Its called Titanium, but it looks pretty damn gold to me. I can't find an EX like this though.

Where's Waldo?
yeah thats the finish... just the wrong model!!!

god damn this is a pain in the arse haha
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...
Yeah, I can find titanium EX's but they dont have the gold sheen like this one does. IDK what's up with it. Might be lighting?
Where's Waldo?
Quote by chadreed32
Well it looks like I've found your finish. Its called Titanium, but it looks pretty damn gold to me. I can't find an EX like this though.

This is the titanium finish I found on an LTD EX. http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/electric_guitars_detail.asp?stock=07051811180929

Anyway...

This? Black gold? http://www.studiogears.com/ESP_LTD_EX-100_Guitar_in_Black_Gold_B_Stock.htm

This is the only one I could find.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
ladys and gentlemen i think we have a winner!!!!
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...
? If you're talking about the black gold one, you already shot me down on that, and that EX is what I found, but it didn't look gold enough to me =p
Where's Waldo?
Nah, not the black-gold one.

The 'titanium' one.

Thanks for all the effort though guys!
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...