I swear I am in hell right now. Its 98 F with a heat index of 111 and this is the kicker, humidity of 51%. The temperature wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the ****ing humidity. The Midwest is hell in the summer. The shade does nothing, you go out and immediately start sweating. So, how hot is it where you live? What's the hottest you've experienced?
My widget say's it's 16C right now, which is just below how I like it. Hottest I've ever had is probably just short of 40.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
I live in the desert, where you cant go out for days. Your hell is nothing...
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by y0d4
I swear I am in hell right now. Its 98 F with a heat index of 111 and this is the kicker, humidity of 51%. The temperature wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the ****ing humidity. The Midwest is hell in the summer. The shade does nothing, you go out and immediately start sweating. So, how hot is it where you live? What's the hottest you've experienced?

Same here in Tennessee... I drive 3 hours a day and don't have AC in my car
Haha! It's only 105 here.

I'm about to get a jacket.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by y0d4

Thats nothing friend. Last week we had a temp of 97, heat index of 115 all with humidity of 90%. And I do manual labour outside all day. That was INSANE!!
Same. The humidy sucks so bad in the Midwest. And I push carts in this weather
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
I was in LA several months ago and there was a day where the high was 114F. Now imagine having to walk 15 minutes just to get to class in that heat. That sucked. No sunburn though

EDIT: Where I live right now though, it's about 60 degrees. Been that way for the past week or so. Cold summers!
Last edited by kirbyrocknroll at Jul 11, 2011,
38 degrees Celsius, humidity varies from around 55% to nearly 90% (sea is only 300kms away from where i live)
Quote by the_white_bunny
the point of life is to die.
and pay taxes.

Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Blasphemy as severe as this is fucking unforgivable and by bullshito code you must commit sudoku for disgracing famirys honoru.
That sucks. I'm up north for the summer. Today it's 93* and that's about as hot as it's been.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
LOL that sucks. It is only 19oC here... and it actually feels like a bit like a snuggy-warm winter house at the minute! .
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by Paramore.
LOL that sucks. It is only 19oC here... and it actually feels like a bit like a snuggy-warm winter house at the minute! .

Hey, do you by any chance like the band Paramore?
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
18 °C here. Pretty nice considering it's winter. The hottest I've experienced was around 46° C
Gear:

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Vox VT-20+

94F here (southern maine) no idea about the humidity
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Hottest I've had was here a few weeks ago, it was 37C (98F) and it was horrible. No idea what the humidity was, but like you said, as soon as you step outside you start sweating..

gah
This summer has been really mild here, usually it's over 30C every day. It's about 27 right now.

Luckily, this is one of the driest places in the country though. Well, not lucky when the fires start.
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS
Quote by madbasslover
Psh, 51% humidity? Where I live in Maryland it's humid as fuck and it's been playing just the tip with the triple digits all summer.

Thats kinky