Yes as the title says I need a pedal board, I want one that has the power supply and the leads all included as I don't want to be messing around buying loads of stuff so what suggestions do you guys have??
Quote by Nathy137
Yes as the title says I need a pedal board, I want one that has the power supply and the leads all included as I don't want to be messing around buying loads of stuff so what suggestions do you guys have??

you could just buy a boss multi effect pedal but i prefer to buy just some single effect pedals i like so i create my own pedal board for the music genres i like to play. but still a multi effect pedal is cheaper, easier but to my opinion definitely not better and cooler
Quote by PowerEngine
you could just buy a boss multi effect pedal but i prefer to buy just some single effect pedals i like so i create my own pedal board for the music genres i like to play. but still a multi effect pedal is cheaper, easier but to my opinion definitely not better and cooler

Well yea I agree with you as I prefer to have separate single pedals but I don't have the time to build one.

Also I've been looking at this: http://www.gak.co.uk/en/warwick-rb23100b-b-fx-pedal-board-with-rock-bag/7493

I mean I don't know anything about pedal boards so is this any good as this is the type of pedal board I want??
If your in the uk go on eBay and look for pepper pedal bards, I got one from the guy and they are pretty cheap for the specs
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Boss Noise Gate, Zakk Wylde Overdrive, Boss Tuner, Zakk Wylde Wah.