Hey! I wrote this a while back for my girlfriend. She showed a bunch of her friends and they said it was really good, so I wanted to see what you all thought!

It's instrumental, and really short (less than two minutes). It sounds best with RSE ON, MIDI doesn't really do it justice.

I'll C4C, and any criticism is welcome. Thanks

I suggest listening to the GP6 version if you have it, it sounds MUCH better!
Attachments:
Everlasting.gp5
Everlasting.gpx
---------------------------
Here have a waffle!
(>^_^)>#
Hmm, I guess I could use the same progression and feel for a full song. I'm in a couple of bands, but this song wasn't really for any of them. More of like a side thing really. I'll take the idea to everybody when we meet up again, see if we cant work something even better out of it.

And thanks by the way, I'll listen to yours right away!
Here have a waffle!
(>^_^)>#
It sounds great, very soulful soloing. My only complaint is that the ending doesn't really sound like an ending. The IV-I progression might work to transition into another chord progression, but for an ending, you really want the V-I cadence.

Nothing terribly unique or groundbreaking, but that's not always necessary- although it helps. This works well enough, though, for just a chord progression with a solo. I'd work it into a full song, if just as a personal piece. If you really want to milk the whole 'song for girlfriend' thing as much as possible, you should write a vocal line with over-the-top mozzarella cheesy lyrics. :P I joke, of course.

C4C? I don't know what you're normally into, but meh. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1452586
Yeah, I think I'll just start on a new song and try to get the same feel with the progression. I'm not great at improving something that I already think is finished :/

I'll probably steal the second solo out of this and put it in the new one though, since the new one will probably be heavier than this. The second solo seems like the heavier solo, anyway..

And thanks, I'll get started on the cheese right away :P
Here have a waffle!
(>^_^)>#