I just finished recording a demo of the first song I ever wrote back in high school around '04. I initially wrote it on a acoustic guitar, but this past week decided to bring it to life and see what happened. I really like the outcome of it. Feels very punky.

I used GarageBand '11, programed the drums, and used all garage band effects on the guitars, except the solo for which I used my Crybaby. All the guitar parts were recorded with my LTD EC-401. I also used pitch shifter to turn my guitar into a bass and record the bass lines. I'm not the best singer, but I decided to go for it, and had fun with it.

Let me know what you think! thanks.

Link:

http://soundcloud.com/alexrguitar/amor-extra-o
www.youtube.com/user/AlexRGuitar
Gear:
-Egnater Renegade
-LTD EC-401VF
-LTD EC-256
Pedals:
-Crybaby 535Q, & Volume
-TC electronic NovaSystem
-Behringer VM1, VP1
-Line6 M5
-Joyo UD
-Boss NS-2, CH-1
-BBEBoostaGrande
-Moded FabEcho
Very cool man! I think you described it perfectly. The first solo is really good. For improvement, I would re-record the bass (with a real bass)...it's pretty muddy sounding right now and doesn't really fit the style.

Also, you need a horn section! It pretty much writes itself, just follow the rhythm guitar line for the melody
Whether I am a hungry rabbit or a frightened carrot, my home is the same.
Have to say man, I thoroughly enjoyed that.
Really fun to listen to, good work
Quote by dontstopblevin
Very cool man! I think you described it perfectly. The first solo is really good. For improvement, I would re-record the bass (with a real bass)...it's pretty muddy sounding right now and doesn't really fit the style.

Also, you need a horn section! It pretty much writes itself, just follow the rhythm guitar line for the melody

Thanks man!!! It does sound muddy, I don't have a bass handy at the moment so whenever I go to my friend's house I'll borrow his and redo it!

I didn't think about the horns, I'll give them a try! thanks for the suggestion!
Gear:
-Egnater Renegade
-LTD EC-401VF
-LTD EC-256
Pedals:
-Crybaby 535Q, & Volume
-Behringer VM1, VP1
-Line6 M5
-Joyo UD
-Boss NS-2, CH-1
-BBEBoostaGrande
-Moded FabEcho
Quote by whoomit
Have to say man, I thoroughly enjoyed that.
Really fun to listen to, good work

Thanks!!! Its very simple but fun!
Gear:
-Egnater Renegade
-LTD EC-401VF
-LTD EC-256
Pedals:
-Crybaby 535Q, & Volume
-Behringer VM1, VP1
-Line6 M5
-Joyo UD
-Boss NS-2, CH-1
-BBEBoostaGrande
-Moded FabEcho
Quote by dopelope
Conyo bro. Esto es tremendo! Good work! The lyrics are pretty good for a first song. I quite liked your guitar solo also. This song is very catchy!

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1438801

Gracias loco! Yeah, for the lyrics I was shooting for like a humorous feel to it. Thanks!!!
Gear:
-Egnater Renegade
-LTD EC-401VF
-LTD EC-256
Pedals:
-Crybaby 535Q, & Volume
-Behringer VM1, VP1
-Line6 M5
-Joyo UD
-Boss NS-2, CH-1