All I can add is that there's some guy on NYC Craigslist trying to sell the same thing for the last month.
Quote by Spud Spudly
All I can add is that there's some guy on NYC Craigslist trying to sell the same thing for the last month.

oh really? the same one? gold hardware? pearl inlays? im yet to find one anywhere online

and if youre assuming its me selling it then i can honestly say it isnt
I have no idea but that is one of the nicest guitars I've ever seen! How does it sound? GOt any clips or videos?
hmm its similar - mine has the pearl on the fret board and mine has gold hardware - its close though
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
I have no idea but that is one of the nicest guitars I've ever seen! How does it sound? GOt any clips or videos?

Oh man - I love it - i bought it as i went to get a les paul and saw this - played both and fell for this!
is it japanese made? the ultra is similar to the esprit and was made in the mid 80s. later they morphed into the Robben Ford sig. early models had an alder body with spruce top. later models were mahogany and some have a maple cap. they are chambered. i have the squier reissue from the mid 2000s. great guitar for blues and jazz and works fairly well for many styles of rock.
I don't know anything about it, but it looks cool.
I'm so happy. I get to eat a muffin.
Quote by space aids
You are so happy to eat a muffin it's kinda scary.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Goes around tryina light dudes on fire.
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

I tell a lie, there is no such thing.
Quote by monwobobbo
is it japanese made? the ultra is similar to the esprit and was made in the mid 80s. later they morphed into the Robben Ford sig. early models had an alder body with spruce top. later models were mahogany and some have a maple cap. they are chambered. i have the squier reissue from the mid 2000s. great guitar for blues and jazz and works fairly well for many styles of rock.

I have no idea - from doing some digging i think its American

appears to be one of these (from another forum)

http://www.masterseriesguitars.com/
the original were made in japan. fender only makes them as a custom shop item now so i don't think it is american.

run the serial number through a fender serial number checker and it will tell you the year made andwhere it was made.
Last edited by monwobobbo at Jul 11, 2011,
Quote by monwobobbo
the original were made in japan. fender only makes them as a custom shop item now so i don't think it is american.

run the serial number through a fender serial number checker and it will tell you the year made andwhere it was made.

tried a couple of serial number checkers and nothing came up?