Page 1 of 2
Since we've got a "worse way to die" thread, I figure this is a pertinent question to ask while its at least crossing people's eyes.

You. Yes, you.

You afraid to die?
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
Middle Tennessee love.

I'm afraid enough to die that I don't do stupid shit like jump off buildings and run in front of moving snowplow trucks, but I'm not so afraid that I worry about it all the time.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Yes. My life is the best thing I have.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by Gibson06
Middle Tennessee love.

I'm afraid enough to die that I don't do stupid shit like jump off buildings and run in front of moving snowplow trucks, but I'm not so afraid that I worry about it all the time.

A happy medium, good for you!
I don't know, I'm just afraid of dying in terror or negative emotions I guess. Like, best case scenario is I die from a sniper shot and never ****ing know I died, it'd be perfect. But death in general, all men must die.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Gibson06
Middle Tennessee love.

Woo!

On-(my own)-topic, the time comes eventually. I don't wanna seem like I wanna rush it along, but I think its exciting.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
Not really. I am afraid of dying painfully though. Also, I like the rush the potential for serious injury/death gives you. Extreme sports and stuff are fun.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Some days it scares me shitless. Other days it's my safety net because everyone is going to die at somepoint so all my mistakes and failures will be lost in time anyway.
not afraid in the slightest, death is an escape from all the problems that occur while you're alive
E-Father to itorch, Andrea55, guitarxo and BlessedRebel15
E-Grandpa to Basti95, davrockist, KitKat555, Mark Roxx, Renegade_Lobo
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

i'm also from tn lol

i am so afraid to die its my one fear cause its the only thing in the world that is permanent
Quote by OldiebutNewbie
not afraid in the slightest, death is an escape from all the problems that occur while you're alive

That is one of the most depressing outlooks on life I've ever heard. High school problems will be funny in 5 years.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Nope. 100% unafraid to die.

Not even bullshitting.

So if I put a gun to your head you wouldn't be afraid? Please, honky.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
That is one of the most depressing outlooks on life I've ever heard. High school problems will be funny in 5 years.

yeah, i'm way past high school kid
I'm accepting of death.
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Yes I am afraid to die. I was faced with my own mortality once and it was the scariest thing I've ever experienced.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Not especially. If I knew I was going to die soon I'd be terrified, though.

Now, I don't mean to say you're gonna die soon.

But we all die soon.
Quote by Cap'n Braid
Now, I don't mean to say you're gonna die soon.

But we all die soon.

I like to believe most people are able to take my meaning without problems.
Quote by Gibson06
So if I put a gun to your head you wouldn't be afraid? Please, honky.

Go ahead, man. What are you gonna do, kill me? Yes, I might be afraid a bit, but really...all you can do is kill me. Maim me, shoot me, whatever. You really can't cause any harm that I can't live with. If you do kill me, I won't be around to feel it anyway.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
I like to believe most people are able to take my meaning without problems.

I like to think others can expand on what someone means and relate it to the big picture.
Nope. I view it as an equal to life. Two sides of the same coin. I enjoy life, so naturally I will do what I can to continue to live, but if death shall come about, I'm open to it. It's the same reason I don't mourn others. They're in no worse a state than before, just a different state.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Go ahead, man. What are you gonna do, kill me? Yes, I might be afraid a bit, but really...all you can do is kill me. Maim me, shoot me, whatever. You really can't cause any harm that I can't live with. If you do kill me, I won't be around to feel it anyway.

I like you, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Quote by Fat Lard
Why would I be afraid of an illusion?

I wouldn't say death is the illusion. Life, moreso. I mean, we're really just a clump of confused, self-aware matter. Death returns us to our natural state.
I'm not scared of being dead, I'll be dead afterall so will be unaware of anything... including being dead. However the process of dying is shit scary, pretty much every way to die is horribly painfull and I DO fear pain.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Thank you. Next copy comes out tomorrow. Here's the link: www.crazysamnews.com.

E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Quote by Cap'n Braid
Death returns us to our natural state.

That's kind of what I was getting at. But I wouldn't say we're never not in our natural state, just experiencing it differently from one moment to a next.
Quote by Fat Lard
That's kind of what I was getting at. But I wouldn't say we're never not in our natural state, just experiencing it differently from one moment to a next.

Ahh, very true.
Not especially.

From the day we're born, our heart is slowly beating us into oblivion. Death is inevitable, and just another part of life.

Sure, I'm scared of the fact that my death may cause undue stress for others, but I'm not scared of the actual process itself.

Everyone is different though.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Nope, I know where I'm going when I die, and it's better than here.

Where are you going to die?
Quote by ethan_hanus

You're already on earth, dude. Becoming a part of it can't be that much better.
Quote by ethan_hanus

Then why don't you just off yourself and save a lot of time? Just asking.
Check out my band Disturbed
Page 1 of 2