Spending my b-day in/on daytona beach, been to 2 bars already, buying a 1/5th (liter) later.

I guess I made this thread for anyone who wants to give me stuff and wish me a happy b-day:3
happy birthday
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
+1 to the "making your own birthday thread" sentiment.

I got you basic mathematical knowledge. 1/5 gallon != 1 liter. A fifth is another name for a .75 liter bottle.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.

I got you the gayest looking bottle of flavored vodka I could find.

Happy birthday man!
Fight the evolution, play large intervals!
Happie birthday
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
I turn the big 21 next month...

...the only problem is I don't drink.

So I don't guess there's anything to look forward to really. Just another day.

Happy b-day brother.
happy birthday! i was gonna get you a sandwich, but when i searched for it this was the first thing that came up. so have this instead!

*stupid thing's being gay, so you get nothing cause you made your own birthday thread*
Last edited by BuckinFuffalo at Jul 11, 2011,
Happy birthday Strat. Sounds like you're set. I'll drink a couple for you.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
You're 21 and not plastered yet?

I am disappoint.

Happy B-Day though! I turn 23 Wednesday, though festivities for the occasion won't start until Thursday when I get smashed with my friends and girlfriend and watch the midnight showing of the new Harry Potter movie.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
thanks veryone I've spent aroudn 50 USD on alcohol, I can barely read^^ it's awesome.

firefox is telling me I mispelled most of that but oh well, I'ma go back to the beacgh.
Quote by stratkat
thanks veryone I've spent aroudn 50 USD on alcohol, I can barely read^^ it's awesome.

firefox is telling me I mispelled most of that but oh well, I'ma go back to the beacgh.

that post is far too legible. go drink more.
Go Veg.
Well...I don't support making your own birthday thread. You should've been like, "What drinks should I get trashed on?" Anyway...

I got you:
Quote by Fat Lard
Happy 21st!!

I got you a strat with a cat

CATOCASTER!
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I was going to make you a thread but then momie said he'd do it but he never did >_>

No need to get you any more alcohol so I'll give you something to make you feel more comfortable in the sea

And the obligatory sexual favours blahblahblah

Have an awesome night

stratkat
Congrats Strat!

I give you my approval of your melodic dub step.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Have fun, its the last birthday that matters.

You have more than enough alcohol now, so here's some weed:
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
My 21st was this year as well, it was on Mother's Day so I spent it with mom, didn't party or anything. Happy birthday.
sunbather is shit
Happy birthday Strat! Hope you're having fun

I got you a straatkat because google imgaes thinks I spelled something wrong.

cat
Merry Christmas

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Happy birthday!

I didn't get you anything, so I'm just gonna sit in the corner and have one of those beers someone else got...
I will give you this

as well as a matching bottle

Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Quote by wyldething
+1 to the "making your own birthday thread" sentiment.

I got you basic mathematical knowledge. 1/5 gallon != 1 liter. A fifth is another name for a .75 liter bottle.

Those last 2 sentances totally contradict eachother?!