has anyone else been following this like i have?

The more and more technology advances, the less people have faith in their religions.

a month ago they cured aids on accident.

and recently they had grown an organ.

Churches around the country are shutting down, and the amount of seminary students is declining rapdily?

anyone provide more information regarding this?

Im very interested in this whole thing

*article on aids being cured*

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/health/man-appears-to-be-cured-of-aids-after-unusual-blood-transfusion
Last edited by Guitarguyteddyb at Jul 11, 2011,
It's a trap, Satan is behind all this.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
yes science and religion to not correlate well, people who follow science are more unlikely follow religion.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
It's because religion 'explains' what we don't know. So when we learn more, the less we need religion to 'explain' it.
Check out my band Disturbed
It isn't true until it's on BBC News >.>

Also, I just posted that in a Music Theory thread by accident
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Yeah I agree. If you look back in history to say the dark ages (when Christianity was at it's peak) almost no progress was made for hundreds of years!
I don't think technology and religion are mutually exclusive. It is the way the churches, as an institution, have set themselves against technology that causes people interested in science to distance themselves from it. At the same time, scientific people have a hard time excepting the existence of a supreme being without any proof (which is the whole idea of faith).

That being said, accepting science and God can both be done. It is demonstrated by the millions of regular people who follow some kind of religion.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
I don't like to consider AIDS cured, as it was one person who was cured by chance. Unless they develop some vaccine or surgery to cure it for the majority of patients, I wouldn't consider it cured.
Quote by damian_91
It's a trap, Satan is behind all this.

As an Atheist, I agree with this post. The Bible told me so.

(WARNING: I'M NOT FLAMING ANY RELIGION, THE BIBLE DOES MENTION SOMETHING LIKE THIS. I HAVE READ THE BIBLE AND THE RELIGION IS NOT FOR ME, DON'T START A SHITSTORM)
Quote by shikkaka
I don't think technology and religion are mutually exclusive. It is the way the churches, as an institution, have set themselves against technology that causes people interested in science to distance themselves from it. At the same time, scientific people have a hard time excepting the existence of a supreme being without any proof (which is the whole idea of faith).

That being said, accepting science and God can both be done. It is demonstrated by the millions of regular people who follow some kind of religion.

Not to mention the large amount of professional intellectuals/scientists who still maintain religious beliefs while pushing the boundaries of current scientific understanding. IMHO it's a self-limiting belief to have faith, because that's what it is, in the "fact" that science and religion are mutually exclusive and science is always against religion.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Not to mention the large amount of professional intellectuals/scientists who still maintain religious beliefs while pushing the boundaries of current scientific understanding. IMHO it's a self-limiting belief to have faith, because that's what it is, in the "fact" that science and religion are mutually exclusive and science is always against religion.

I guess I think about science in different terms than a lot of people. Rather than something that is constantly at odds with religion, I consider it an attempt to further understand the world that God created.

Slightly more OT: I think another reason science/tech is converting people is because of the blind devotion to the bible. If science proves something contradictory to the bible, you can choose to believe the entire religion is wrong, your understanding of that religion is wrong, or **** science, they made that up anyway, the crazy devil-worshipers. Sadly a lot of the religious governing bodies chose the third option which is causing a lot of problems.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Last edited by shikkaka at Jul 11, 2011,
The man from the CBC article is the single most unfortunate person on Earth.
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)