I remember liking it as a kid, but when I watch clips from it anymore it just looks ****ing terrible.
PM me for newts
I fukken loved this show. I don't remember many specifics, but I remember liking it. I imagine it would be cheesy as hell if I watched it again.
I laugh heartily at these fancy boys in metal suits.

Also that guy on the right reminded me of this.
Last edited by Khal Drogo at Jul 11, 2011,
Holy ****in' shit balls! I loved that show! I had the books, and I had Rohan and Pyre (the dragon) toys! Goddanm, I just nostalgia'd hard.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? black guys cant be knights... can they?

but seriously, this just looks silly
I remember this show, I remember punching the fanboy of this show in the face because he wouldn't stop talking about this show...whilst eating...whilst eating five inches from my face. That's not a good look ladies and gentlemen.
I just found my new show to toke to
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard
Digital Reference 2505 Wireless

I don't like BTBAM. Sue Me.

PLUR

My Solo Project
Oh god, this and Beetleborgs were those shows trying to cash in on Power Rangers. My god I ate this shit up as a kid.
Awwwh yeah I remember this. Can't remember a single episode but I remember the characters well. Awesome nostalgia.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by piratemetalhead
what were black people doing in mideival europe

Slaves yo.

I just watched an episode and it was horribly crap. If you have fond memories of this show, do not watch it.
PM me for newts
Wasn't there a guy who could like throw boulders from his mace?

And a guy with a fire sword, and they could summon horrible CGI dragons as an ultra-Zord and the Zordon of the series was some little gnome bastard who lived in a mushroom.

Oh, and they had some Green-Ranger ripoff 5th knight who was the worst of them all because his power was like "plants" or something.

Or something like that. Yeah I watched that show.
Quote by carlos_almighty
Holy ****in' shit balls! I loved that show! I had the books, and I had Rohan and Pyre (the dragon) toys! Goddanm, I just nostalgia'd hard.

+1 to the whole post. Haven't thought of the show in ages though.
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS
It's so strange I was just talking about this show at work today. No one I know has ever seen it. Loved it.

"FIRE WITHIN ME"
Quote by true_bacon22
Oh god, this and Beetleborgs were those shows trying to cash in on Power Rangers. My god I ate this shit up as a kid.

Quote by true_bacon22
this and Beetleborgs

Quote by true_bacon22
Beetleborgs

Fucking Christ.

I will scour the universe for DVDs of this show, and I will find them, even if it kills me.

Beetleborgs was my favorite show when I was 5.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Khal Drogo
I laugh heartily at these fancy boys in metal suits.

Also that guy on the right reminded me of this.

Never heard of this show, but I definitely have watched Black Knight. That movie is so hilarious.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Remember it. Loved it. Would probably still like it.

I have an unopened figure of Rohan.. Do you know how hard it is when you're like 8 or whatever not to open that?

But it was easier since I had another open one..

EDIT: Ugh, I just went and watched parts of both Mystic Knights and Beetleborgs.. It's so bad.

I'm so disappoint.
Last edited by TheAbsentOne at Jul 16, 2011,
I don't remember anything about it but I vividly remember watching it.
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1