Hello, I've got a new song, including - myself on lead guitars, Exoow on rhythm, and well a singer that Exoow made contact with. Please, check it out and give your best and honest crit!! If you can, give more crit than an "on a scale..." comment
Drop a link to yours as well I'm not a great reviewer but I'll see

"Original Melodeath Song Online Collaboration [with vocals]"
on my page
My only complaint is that the vocals sound thin, real shallow like they probably needed to be doubled up to get a fuller sound. The high pitched vox are the culprits of this for the most part. Once he starts the death growls it gets better.
props on your playing bro
Quote by SeveralSpecies
That's not what your mother said.

That's right. You aint the only one working with cows.

DOUBLE MOM JOKE!

Quote by mattkendell
My only complaint is that the vocals sound thin, real shallow like they probably needed to be doubled up to get a fuller sound. The high pitched vox are the culprits of this for the most part. Once he starts the death growls it gets better.
props on your playing bro

thanks thats awesome
Hehe, it inspired me to try vocals again for the first time in...6 years so thanks for that.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
That's not what your mother said.

That's right. You aint the only one working with cows.

DOUBLE MOM JOKE!

I posted basically the same thing on the youtube video but, Instruments are great, doesn't really sound like melodic death metal, more of just death metal, but i liked the instruments all the same, the vocals bug me severely, lolz at the cookie monster.

Check out my band?
youtube.com/admortemtv
Quote by M3lodeath
I posted basically the same thing on the youtube video but, Instruments are great, doesn't really sound like melodic death metal, more of just death metal, but i liked the instruments all the same, the vocals bug me severely, lolz at the cookie monster.

Check out my band?
youtube.com/admortemtv

Yeah, more death metal i guess. but your band is very very melodic. If that's you on everything, props
Quote by mattkendell
Hehe, it inspired me to try vocals again for the first time in...6 years so thanks for that.

ha-ha right on
Ok I feel stupid lol, I looked up exoow on youtube and found the first video popping up with exoow and online collab, and assumed this was it. That's what I get for not reading the entire post here, lol. disregard my comment...
Quote by M3lodeath
Ok I feel stupid lol, I looked up exoow on youtube and found the first video popping up with exoow and online collab, and assumed this was it. That's what I get for not reading the entire post here, lol. disregard my comment...

that's okay lol
What do ya think about the one on my UG.com page?
really good, I like the combination of high and low screams and really cool guitar riffs. a little bit of black metal influence also going on in there, it also could maybe use some keyboards