After a bit of a hiatus of playing out, I've recently started jamming with a few other musicians. However, I have quickly realized that lugging a full hardshell case on the NYC subway SUCKS! I've just looked into this gigbag. Anyone have hand on experience on it? Any other recommendations for a good gig bag that offers modest protection but is light and easy to carry (backpack type straps would be cool), maybe room for a few pedals etc?
I doubt that epiphone one does much protecting...

see if you can find a PRS SE case, they are hands down the best affordable soft case I have ever seen

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I think your best option to actually go into a local shop, see what they have and what the employees recommend. At the end of the day, a gig bag is a gig bag. No gig bag is going to offer a lot of protection. As long as you get one with some padding, that's really all you need. I've also never seen a gig-bag that didn't at least have a shoulder strap, if not back-pack style straps. That shouldn't be too much of a worry.
i would get that gig bag (can't remember the name) that says it can take like a 10' drop and still be in tune.

i also have a pretty nice roadrunner gig bag, but usually only take a guitar out in a hard case.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Yeah, that cheap Epi one is the one they usually give you free with the guitar, so I wouldn't go with that; plus, my guitars are worth more than just $15 worth of protection.

IMO, cases aren't something you should skimp on.

Also, I'm personally over gig bags; I'll take the hassle with a hardshell case.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Body Glove makes a great gig bag, but it costs about as much as a Freedom or Gator hard plastic case. I've got a Fender Jazz 24 bass in one and it really is a lot better than the competition.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley