Were can I get custom guitar part's or body graphic's for my Schecter C-1 Hell-Raiser. I looked on google but couldn't find anything.
Last edited by Austin174 at Jul 11, 2011,
Well; what do you mean by "custom" guitar parts? "Custom" implies "Custom made," in which case you'll need to find someone who does precision metalwork if you mean bridges, tailpieces and the like. As for graphics, those are painted onto a guitar, so look in your area for artists and see if you like their work (and can afford it).
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Well I have a picture on my camera I wanna get on my guitar if possible? Also yes knob's bridge's etc.
Thank you. Yes I know my grammar is not the best but I'm trying.
Last edited by Austin174 at Jul 12, 2011,