So pit, I know you are the worst nutritionists the world has ever seen, but give me your opinions on this. I drink prolly a gallon of home made lemonade every 2 days. Is this unhealthy?

Neat fact, lemonade helps break down kidney stones, and helps filter out the kidneys.

Who else likes lemonade? What kind?
That's too much sugar.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I think you need to stop using the word 'prolly.' It drives me insane.

OT: I don't think it's unhealthy as long as it isn't super sweetened.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Water.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
pink lemonade is sooo delicious i just had a glass 5 mins ago
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Thats probably a lot of any "soft drink" to consume in so many hours.

Good lemonade is godly though.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Lemonade tastes delicious. DELICIOUS.

And I didn't know that about the kidney stones. Makes me want to buy ALL THE LEMONADEZ.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
Quote by element4433
That's too much sugar.

This

Personally I find Lemonade to be too sweet.
666 BRO
**** LEMONADE Arizona diet Green tea. A gallon for 10 calories
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
It depends. Is it freeze squeezed, TS? Or is that disgusting powder shit?

Lemon concentrate from a bottle. Fresh lemons are stupidly expensive, freezed lemonade is blasphemy, and powdered lemonade is not even lemonade, it's a flavor.

So the next best thing to fresh lemons is liquid lemon concentrate, made from 21 squeezed lemons.
Idk but I love Arnold Palmer and Arizona iced tea with Peach. F*cking AMAZING. F*CK!
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by ethan_hanus
Neat fact, lemonade helps break down kidney stones, and helps filter out the kidneys.

Not when you drink as much as you do.
MATTERHORN
The lemon juice can dissolve your tooth enamel.
I had it happend to me when i was constantly drinking lemonade.
\
_\,,
"-=\~ _
\\~___( ~
_|/---\\_
\ \
Quote by Unicorns
The lemon juice can dissolve your tooth enamel.
I had it happend to me when i was constantly drinking lemonade.

Better than drinking coke non stop. Also, I take about 1000 mg of calcium every day, and I've never even come close to a cavity in my life...I have good teeth.
Ah so that's why I always thought Lemonade tasted like toothache.
666 BRO
Quote by ethan_hanus
Lemon concentrate from a bottle. Fresh lemons are stupidly expensive, freezed lemonade is blasphemy, and powdered lemonade is not even lemonade, it's a flavor.

So the next best thing to fresh lemons is liquid lemon concentrate, made from 21 squeezed lemons.
Not the best, but as good as it gets in this economy.
Lemonade + Sprite = god
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I love Lemonade. Last year I was probably drinking as much as you and I started getting really bad stomach-aches so I went to the doctors. He said the acid in it was eating away at my stomach. YAY! Now I can't drink it that much anymore

But I have moved on to way to much ice tea.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Kankuro
This

Personally I find Lemonade to be too sweet.

Quote by Alex Vik
So put less sugar in it

or grow a pair, amirite?
depends on how much sugar you use. But it's probably still better than soda.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot

this

although i shouldn't be talking... a few days after work i make myself a mix of lemonade, sprite, and cherry icee
Go Veg.
Pink Lemonade is more fantastic than other lemonade (even though it's almost the same thing).
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
lemon juice in its purest form is great, with pulp.

(Yes, I'm the one at restaraunts that eats lemons)
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
i read no other part of this thread, but i, am a lemoade fanatic

here are some fun and delicious variations to try

i prefer low sugar amounts in mine because my teeth are very sensitive too sweets so keep this in mind, there are also very easily concocted if you wrok in a resturant

My personal favorite would be about 1/8th glass of sprite or sierra mist, 1/3rd glass generic inute maid style lemonade, 1/3rd glass sweet tea and fill the rest with water, add a medium squirt of vanilla flavoring and stir, add several actual lemons

walla, best drink ever

lemonade has been run awry by big business and filled with an ass load of sugar, a simple 1/2 glass water 1/2 glass pre made minute maid style lemonade is perfect for me and i believe brings it back to a pretty decent tasting drink

this also works for any other type of lemonade mixture, most people know the regulars but jsut expiriment, for instance cherry coke, lemonade and water together make what could be described as a fizzy arnold palmer

i Lemonade
Last edited by Phalen123 at Jul 12, 2011,
Quote by Phalen123
lemonade has been run awry by big business and filled with an ass load of sugar, a simple 1/2 glass water 1/2 glass pre made minute maid style lemonade is perfect for me and i believe brings it back to a pretty decent tasting drink\
I agree. See, I don't want something so full of sugar that I might as well be eating sugar. I want lemonade. Made from lemons, not fake powdered sugar.
If you swapped it with just water you'd feel a million times better I bet.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau